Chapter 43

Sorry na smallest update ever 😣😣

Unedited chapter .. feel free to point out my errors 🤗🤗

Multiple pov don't get confused naa 💖

Gulf pov

Is P'Tae gone mad because of sadness, why should I go home now?

"Phi, are you fine, why should I go home? I'm going to the police station now" I said confidently.

"Do what I'm saying nong" he chuckled and said to me.

He has really gone mad I'm sure now, but I'm something too, I followed him. I went to Mew's condo as fast as I could and he was in line all the time.

"Phi I'm in lift now, within minutes I will reach home" I said.

"Okay run there, we don't have much time nong, each minute we delay Mew will get into danger" he said casually. I was getting scared time by time.

"I'm inside Phi, what should I do now?" I asked him.

"Go to Mew's room, open the nightstand, get the iPad inside it"

I ran towards P'Tae room. By the way, it's not Mew's room for me, it's only Phi Tae's room.

"Phi there is an iPad'' I took the iPad and switched on the vdo call.

"Open it, password is 2102" it's Mew's birthday.

"It's opened Phi" I showed the iPad to the screen of my phone which I placed in front of me.

"Now open the tracker app, you will see Mew's location, you may think how, we were waiting for this to happen" they are unbelievable.

"What? Why didn't you say this to anyone? How can you do this Phi?" I shouted.

"Calm down nong, I'm sorry, but that Jame was dangerous so we both kept it low key, so open the tracker and share it with the cops" I hurriedly did it. I called the cops using Mew's phone which was with me.

"Hello sir" I said as soon as the senior officer answered. I had the officer's number as dad sent it to me.

"Hello, who is this?"

"I'm Gulf, who filed a compliment that my friend is missing"

"Did you get any hint about that person, his details are not available anywhere, he seems to be more dangerous than we thought" the officer said.

"I got to know his location sir, I will share it with you"

"Really, the police force was searching of information about Mew and your parents are very important people in the society so we kept it a secret and since we have the location we should plan for a operation soon so that Mew will be safe"

"Yes sir, please don't do anything without knowing about that bastard he is more dangerous, and I cannot risk Mew's safety sir" I said to the official.

"Sure, we will inform you, most probably we will do it at night for safety reasons, we will take you with us, so please be ready"

"Thank You sir" I said and ended the call.

"It's done P'Tae, he said that I have to join them for saving Mew"

"I have some other things too, if Mew remembered that it may work, his watch has a camera in it, check the Camera document if there is anything live or recorded vdo" he said.

"You are not kidding, right phi?"

"You think I can kid with Mew's safety?"

"I'm sorry phi, I was shocked, let me check"