Chapter 42

Tae pov

Tha is three and a half months pregnant. His body is still slim and he is not showing any bump till now, but has got a little more skin in his stomach. It's really soft to touch. I used to hug him to sleep. Now I'm caressing his tummy more than hugging his body. But he never complains about it. He will shout at me when I kiss his tummy because he gets ticklish.

I'm living happily but I always have thoughts about how Mew is doing, I feel like he is hiding something from me. I could feel his guilty voice more nowadays. It's weird and doubtful, but I hope he is fine, and I'm sure Gulf can take care of him well.

It's a regular day, I woke up early for Tha, I'm getting used to waking up early. I really don't want Tha to cook. If he cooks he tries something new and it comes out good sometimes but bad most of the time. So better I cook for him. He will be moody all day if it tastes bad, but I don't complain, but he knows it just by seeing my face. It's not my fault.

A regular Wednesday we both are getting ready to go to our office.

"Baby breakfast is ready" I called Tha who was getting styling his dress.

"Coming..." He said and came out.

"Don't try to make me jealous baby, I'm more possessive when it comes to you" I said.

"What did I do?"

"Don't be this beautiful when you go out, it's not good for you" I said, kissing his cheeks.

"Alright khun Darvid, I'm only yours, let's eat, we both are hungry" he said.

"Is my baby hungry? Then why is mommy busy styling his dress?"

"Shut up Tae, let's eat" he said and I laughed a little but I stopped after seeing him glaring at me.

"Breakfast is ready to eat" I said.

"I wish I could taste Mew's cooking Tae, how can someone cook this good always?" He asked while eating half of his plate.

"It's just a Pasta baby, it's fine, not that good" I said the truth.

"That's means Mew cooks better than this?" He asked. Why did Mew come here all of a sudden?

"Baby, yes Mew taught me how to cook so obviously he will be better than me, why are you asking this?"

"I think I miss Mew's face recently, I have seen him only once, the night we met and you were drunk"

"Why, do you want to meet him?"

"Ofcourse, I do, and I want our baby to meet him too" he said. I was shell shocked.

"Okay Tha, we can meet him" but how to introduce Tha to Mew? If time helps me I will say the truth, now I love Tha more than I love Mew but they both are important to me.

"I'm done Tae" he said, completing his plate and moving to wash the dishes.

"I'm done too, just wait for me in the hall, I will be done within minutes" I said and I have only plates, spoons and forks to wash as I did washing rest while cooking.

"Okay Tae" he said, kissing me.

I swear to god, I might get a heart attack someday because of his kisses.

"Baby are you ready to go?" I saw him sitting on the sofa after I was done with the kitchen work.

"Tae, I don't want to go to the office today please, let me stay home for today" he said out of the blue, he never takes leave but why now.

"Why Tha? Are you okay? Any pain?" I asked, rushing towards him.

"You silly, I'm sleepy! That's it no problem." he said as I signed in relief.