Chapter 45

Gulf pov

It's been 2 weeks since Mew got kidnapped. One happy thing happened when Jame was shot dead by the commissioner as he tried to kill the police. His case got over after a little investigation with Mew about what happened.

I didn't expect Mew to think this fast, if I was there I would have just fought against Jame. But my baby was so thoughtful to save himself in a very tricky way from that devil. The funny thing was when my baby was saying this to the commissioner I was continuously gawking at him. After we returned home Mew laughed his heart out.

Mae and mom live in Mew's condo to help us. They didn't want to disturb our privacy, they said. But we asked them to stay with us but they were sure of their opinion.

Now my baby is 4 months and a week pregnant. His bump has grown a little more, it's getting obvious, he started walking again on the treadmill so that I wake up early daily because of the sound. And we got shifted to my apartment till he delivered my minions. I really wish that my children can look like me more than Mew so that everything will be solved soon.

Today I got up hearing him walking on the treadmill. Actually it doesn't make much notice but I will wake up as soon as he switches on it, it's like an alarm for me.

Mew was walking when I went to freshen up and brought his milk for him to drink. He hates drinking milk but still He drinks for our babies. He has always been dedicated to all the work he does and he is very dedicated to our babies now.

I came out and went to the kitchen to get his milk, and when I entered our room he was standing half naked in front of the large mirror. He was looking very nice with a cute little baby bump.

"Baby what happened?" I asked him, as he was caressing his tummy up and down.

"I think they are growing a little faster Gulf" he said.

"Why do you think so?" I asked as I got confused.

"I saw pregnant people's tummy around 4 months they look normal only with a small bump"

"Where did you see?"

"In Google of course" he said. I can't help but laugh, my wife forgot that he is carrying twins and a hungry ones.

"Why are you laughing? Don't tease me, I will kill you" he threatened me.

"Haha, sorry baby, ha ha haa you forgot that you are carrying twins?" I asked.

"Ohh yes! I totally forgot about it, I was reading pregnancy books there they specified about carrying a single baby" he said, getting shy.

"Aww.. baby it's okay, I'm here to take care of you, don't think about anything, doctor said they are doing good right" he nodded and took the milk glass from my hands and drank it in one go.

"Mew! How many times should I say to drink it slowly, what if you get choked huh" I asked him angrily.

"But this is tasteless naa, I don't like it" he said.

"Whatever may be the taste, you should do everything slowly, if you do anything fast, you will face the consequences and not because of the fastness of what you did but I will punish you" I said.

"Huh, okay" he said and went to wear his shirt.

"Baby wait" I said he halted his movements and looked at me with a questioning face.

"What Gulf?" He asked me as I didn't say anything but was just staring at him.

"I want to see you" I said.