Chapter 18(18+)

Warning⚠️ Mature content ahead 🔞

Just a remainder 😅😅

Thanitt pov

Today is Friday. I'm at work now. It's hard for me to work continuously without any break but I love it. I'm good at concentrating things. If I concentrate I will not get out of it before I finish it. The same is happening now. I'm having back pain because of working too long without any movement. But I completed my whole file. Krist came to my cabin.

"Hoi Tha are you still working" he was shocked.

"Yeah done 5 minutes ago" I told him.

"Don't tell me that you completed the whole file of work" he said, warning me. What should I say now, I have completed the whole thing already.

"Yeah I have completed" I said calmly.

"Are you insane , it takes at least 4 days to complete for a person , but you received it just yesterday morning, Tha" he was now angry.

"It was simple for me Krist" I tried to explain.

"It's not simple as you say , it is hell for me to do within 4 days and you did it within 36 hours , are you supernatural or what?" he said and I laughed out loud. He is telling me that I'm not human.

"Okay okay I'm superman, I give up , it was interesting for me , it really brought my concentration together within minutes and kept it for hours"

"Okay I give up too, I cannot stop you from working if you are fully focused" he told me. That's true it's hard to distract me if I'm fully focused on something.

"Let's have lunch, it's getting late" I checked the time it was quarter to two. It's my lunch time.

We entered the cafeteria. And sat in our seats. I went to buy food for us. Krist loves eating Pasta so I bought it for him and fried rice for me.

"Here Krist your lunch is ready" I gave him his lunch.

"Thankyou Tha" he thanked me and we started eating in silence.

I remembered something

"Krist, where is your boyfriend, he is working with us right! then why are you having lunch with me?" I was confused.

"He is having work to complete and Tae is sleeping in Sing's private room so maybe he will eat his lunch with Tae" he answered me. Why is Tae sleeping and is he sick?

"Why is Tae sleeping?"

"Sing told me that he is tired from his vacation it seems" ohh he has his boyfriend right. I got the point.

"I'm wondering what his boyfriend is doing now, Tae is this tired meaning his boyfriend will be more" I spoke it out loud.

'Shit! What the hell I'm speaking now , it's embarrassing' I cursed my mouth internally.

"Hoi it's not the thing , he was walking the whole day yesterday to buy things for his family & friends and got up early today and he was forced by his boyfriend to come to office , that's the reason why he is tired hahaha it's not that what you think" I blushed dark hearing it.

"Okay I'm done let's go back" it's good we completed our lunch if not it would have been more embarrassing.

We were walking to our cabins. I remembered that I have to inform Krist about tomorrow's party so I will not be coming to the office.

"Krist , tomorrow I will be on leave , tomorrow is my university get together party"

"Tomorrow I'm also on leave and everyone in office will be on leave , cause tomorrow is a holiday day Tha" he said teasingly.