Chapter 2

Gulf pov

Today we have to do our job very well because it's our final project and I'm again doing it with my best friend Mew Suppasit.

"Gulf wait for me naa , I'm your best friend too",said Mild pulling my wrist.

"Yes Mr. best friend but it's not the time to play , I had to complete my final project and I'm paired with the most intelligent guy I had to do my best too right! ",I said moving further.

"Yeah I have to complete my project too I'm paired with the most stupid person",said Mild.

"What did you say Mild",asked Boat running by our side , he heard Mild.

"I didn't say anything ",replied Mild with his puppy eyes.

"Okay okay ,I'm done with your puppy eyes , just cut it out , let's have lunch"pulled Mild to have lunch.

Mild and Boat are boyfriends. They are like Tom and Jerry always fighting around but they won't fight for a long time and they never had any serious fights. I wish I can be like them too.

I should go fast ... I don't want Mew to complete all the works by himself . He can do it , he is the topper of the class but as a second topper I should work too right .

"Mew are you here" , I asked before entering his condo.

"Yes Gulf come in. I have been waiting for you for so long" , I heard him saying. I rushed to his side to know what he is doing.

"My god , you have completed our project already" , I was shocked seeing our completed project in his system.

"I was waiting for you to arrive , I was bored so I completed your work too sorry bestie" showed his sad face to me , how can I face this side of him.

"Okay okay , don't make that face ,I'm not angry" I said , his face lit up.

"By the way why are you alone , where is your boyfriend" , I asked him like I don't know that he is gone to work.

"How many times to tell you Gulfie , he is working for a foreign company but still he needs to go to his office" , I guess I made him angry.

"Okay okay I will never forget it again , I promise" I said , to make him cool down.

"Okay did you eat your lunch , I'm going to cook now , I'm hungry" , he said tapping his tummy.

"I'm hungry too , let me help you to cook" I went to the kitchen.

After cooking fried rice with chicken , we made our way to the dining table.

I tasted the fried rice with lots of fear. I know that his cooking is terrible and I'm a terrible cook too. I chewed the fried rice , I saw him with a great shock in my face.

"What happened is it salty or not nice", he asked me.

"Wow , Mew when did you learn to cook this well? It's perfect and has very nice taste", I said with a chuckle.

He chuckled too and said the thing that I don't want to hear from him.

"Get a girlfriend , automatically you will learn to cook well , I have experience Gulf", he winked at me playfully.

"Why is that so" , I questioned him.

"If you get into a serious relationship , you have to take care of your girlfriend and all her needs and demands", mew told seriously.

I just nodded . I saw a grain of rice on his chin, I pointed at him to clean it up but he missed it , so i just leaned a bit to take it off . Suddenly I heard a someone clearing his throat loudly. And I saw Tae standing there . He looked pissee off . I felt awkward in this situation so I excused myself from their condo bidding goodbye to mew.

To be continued......