Chapter 46

Warning ⚠️ don't try to kill your innocent author who wrote it because of her deadly mind😜😜

Tha pov

We ate paneer masala and naan, it was very tasty, I have never tasted such tasty paneer in my life. If I get a chance I will go to Mew and ask him to teach me cooking. I really don't want to ask Tae to teach, he will tease me to the core.

We ate our dinner and sat to watch some TV programs as Tae is very strict that I have to sit at least for an hour after my meals before I go to sleep. It's a good habit but I throw tantrums when I'm really sleepy.

We made our way to the sofa. He helped me to sit comfortably and went to the kitchen to wash and dry the dishes. It's his rule again, I shouldn't enter the kitchen to do dishes until I deliver my baby. I'm happy with it tho hehe. He is the best partner and the best father. He takes care of me very well, I'm blessed to be with him. I truly hope Mew will understand our relationship.

All I worry about is Mew. He is also pregnant and that too with twins, he sends us his pictures and videos. He talks with Tae some afternoons, and occasionally he asks to talk with me too. He is really a sweet person.

When I was in deep thoughts Tae came to me and hugged me caressing my baby bump. I think the little girl knows her daddy, whenever he places his hands on my bump she responds with a heavy kick. Sometimes she directly hits my bladder. That's the only difficulty I face, rather than that I'm very happy.

"Tae, after I give birth, will you take me to see Mew?" I asked him.

"Surely baby! Why do you want to see him that much" he asked calmly, but his face clearly shows his anxiety.

"I want him to thank him for teaching you cooking" I laughed.

"Tha baby, tell me the exact reason!" He said.

"I want to see him because I want to make sure he is fine there, he is pregnant, he is also the same as me, I worry about him" I said. He nodded.

"Yes baby, I also worry about him but I think he is hiding something from me and I cannot connect him to me. Something is distancing away" he was confused. Is he thinking that he is not the father?

"What is in your mind?"

"Honestly I don't know baby, I think he is lying something big from me, I can say whether he is lying or not just hearing his tone, I can say that he is lying something from me, he is nervous around me now, I cannot feel anything other than fear, I'm scared for an unknown reason Tha."

"Tae, please answer me honestly, do you love Mew more than you love me?"

"I love Mew baby, but I cannot compare to you, I love you always but i won't let Mew go away from me, I need him always with me, I need him"

'Like I thought he doesn't love Mew but he is obsessed with him, what to do with his obsession, does Mew know about it? should I ask Tae about it' I started to think inside my head.

"Can we go to sleep, Tae" I yawned, I'm so sleepy now.

"Okay baby, should I carry you?" I just nodded as an answer. I don't feel like walking. He carried me very easily like I weighed like a feather.

"Tae, am I not heavy, you are carrying me all the time, I now gained weight right?" I asked, resting myself in his arms.

"Not at all baby, I would love to carry you always even if you weigh more than this, I'm strong see" he said and he showed his strong biceps. I chuckled and everything went off.