Chapter 19

Author pov
.
.
.
.
.
On the other hand , room 612.

Gulf and Mew were sleeping peacefully. Naked. With cum all over them. Both had sore backs.

"Ahh my back" groaned in pain waking up.

'My body is aching like I was hit by a truck. What happened last night? Wait who is sleeping with me?' there was a sleeping figure with him.

He saw down their sheets, they were naked and cum was all over them.

'God , did I get raped , how could that happen without my knowledge , first I need to know who is that bastard , I cannot let him escape easily' he got up, wore his shorts and checked the door , it was unlocked. He locked it and moved to the sleeping man.

"Hey get up you rapist" he was about to hit his head with the bottle. Mew got up with a groan.

"Where am I , my head huhuu phiii" he woke up slowly.

He saw a man standing like a statue in the middle of the bed with a bottle in his hand. It was Gulf just with his shorts and some liquid running through his thighs.

"Gulf why are you here , what happened yesterday , what's it between your legs?" Mew questioned him.

'What is in my legs' gulf bend down to see shit it's cum , Mew's cum , what should I do now'

"Gulf wait it's cum, did I rape you yesterday oh god what the hell did I do" mew shouted the loudest.

'Wait what the pain in my back , I can feel something in my hole too shit, did we both had sex even without our knowledge' Mew got his pants and ran to the bathroom.

'Yes it's cum in my hole too thank god he didn't recognise it in me, I won't get pregnant right, god don't make me pregnant, I don't want to be a cheater' Mew started to tear up remembering everything that happened the previous night.

'I should not let Gulf know that he did me yesterday, he can't remember correctly when he is drunk , god please don't let him remember it' Mew prayed mentally.

'What should I say to him l, he cheated on his boyfriend with me l, for god's sake his boyfriend has an idea  of my feelings for Mew, I better apologize and ask him to forget about this' Gulf thought in his mind.

Mew came out in his pants. Saw gulf thinking something deeply. He went near him and sat beside him.

"Gulf do you remember anything that happened last night?" Mew asked.

"I remember everything Mew" this sentence made Mew shocked and he was not able to speak anything further.

"...." Gulf panicked when Mew didn't respond, so he continued talking.

"Mew I'm sorry I let you do me but it was too drunk I didn't know why I reacted like that , I can say that you were drunk too, don't worry Mew, let's forget it" Gulf said.

'So he didn't know that he did me' Mew asked himself.

"I'm sorry Gulf , I really didn't know why I did this. I was never this drunk even after drinking a lot but yesterday was different. I drank too little but I felt very much drunk" Mew said.

"Wait, Mew you and me felt the same way, it's not our fault so did we get drugged?" Gulf asked with wide eyes.

"So the girls, shit how can they do such things"

"Get dressed Mew we have to go out now and complain about this" he got up.

"You have to use the bathroom , do you know how to clean it right , please clean it properly" Mew said and …