Chapter 39

Gulf pov

It's been a week since we met Tul and I felt extreme jealousy, lost control. I still feel bad how Mew limped and Mild teased us. It was hard for him and he is carrying my baby for god's sake.

After that incident, I'm being more protective towards Mew, he sometimes sulks when he finds me everywhere around him but my jealousy is not getting low. I know how many people drool over him and strip him naked with their eyes mainly when he performs in the band.

He is actually part of the university band. He plays guitar, piano, keyboard, drums and his voice is like honey when he sings.

I'm no less hot, there are people drooling over me seeing me playing football. But Mew never complains over it. He will join them drooling over me, I never saw him getting jealous. Once I asked him about it, his answer was very simple 'I know you will never cheat on me so why should I get jealous?' I was very happy, I pulled and kissed him deeply saying Thank You silently, we were home that time so I could do anything I wanted in our home.

I get jealous watching people ogling at my Mew not because i dont trust but still it's human nature to get jealous. And we had a small program in our university to welcome music students where Mew played guitar and sang an English song, none of them understand anything but his voice took us to heaven. Sometimes I think that god was very generous while making him, with lot of hotness, and moree cuteness. The night after his program, I made love to him, slow and with full of love.

I'm living a happy life now, I really hope he can make a decision with P'Tae so that he will be mine forever officially. I have to wait for that day.

Mew is healthy, eating well and his morning sickness is now very much reduced. He rarely pukes. And the happy news was that he stopped walking early in the morning but he managed to walk 2 hour per day and the bad news is he still has his abs. I'm jealous of my own wife. I really don't know how he manages to have it, he rarely does exercise these days, but about yoga he is fit in it, maybe that's the reason.

Today we are planning to visit the doctor for our checkup. I badly wanted to see my baby peanut so I woke up early and did my morning business and now standing here to wake up my baby's mother from his beautiful sleep.

"Baby, wake up!" I kissed his nape.

"What's the time now?" He asked with eyes still closed.

"8am"

"Today is Saturday, why did you wake up this fast?" He asked with a shocked face. Of Course he should be shocked, if it's the weekend even his cooking cannot wake me up. But today is different.

"Today we are going to visit the doctor baby, I'm dying to see my little one already" I kissed his forehead.

"Ohh, sorry I almost forgot, okay let me get ready" he said and stood up.

"Wait Mew, I forgot to greet my little one" I pulled his waist near me. His abs were right in front of me.

"Gulf, fast I need to get ready, appointment is at 10 am" he reminded me.

"I know" I lifted his shirt, seeing his naked bump and kissed it. "Good morning my peanut, daddy loves you, stay healthy, we are going to see you today" kissed his bump again and hugged his waist for a few seconds.

"Gulf, baby is too small and can't hear you now, stop talking and please don't blabber to baby while I'm sleeping" he flicked my forehead and went inside the bathroom.

'He heard me talking at night, god save me, I ask baby to call Mew mama every time, he should have just heard me talking, if he had clearly heard it, I would have been dead by now' I said inside me and went out to order our breakfast.