Chapter 5

Gulf pov

Today is the best day of my life . I'm too happy , we excelled in our project . I made Mew happy and the best thing is that I had my first hug from my crush . During lunch Mild made me piss off . He was about to spill something . But I smacked to close his mouth . If I didn't do it he could have completed his sentence he was about to say that we are made for each other . I know it because he always says it to me . Yeah you are right Mild is the only person to know that I have deep feelings for Mew. My happiness went off when Mew panicked and bid goodbye to us and hurried to the parking lot . I know it was his boyfriend . I'm jealous that Tae has the best boyfriend ever . If I was not a coward , by now Mew would have been my boyfriend . I missed him. It hurts me thinking about it . I feel someone shaking me.

"Gulf , are you daydreaming?" Mild teased me.

"No , I was just thinking about something" I replied.

"You are thinking about Mew right" Mild was worried , I can see it in his tone.

"If I was not a coward back then , I would have been happy Mild" I said softly.

"You are not obvious Gulf , he can't see your love , I found out when I accidentally read your personal diary , if not I also been clueless about you" he said.

"I'm sorry Mild" I said with a cranky voice.

"Why don't you be honest with him once" he suggested .

"It's too late Mild , I should have told him when I felt this feeling for the first time or right after I saw Tae chasing him , but I didn't " I was feeling sad again.

"I can't do anything Gulf , it's your life , please be strong" I nodded and I realised that someone was missing.

"Where is Boat?" Mild started to laugh.

"You just realised huh? You took 45 minutes to ask about my boyfriend"

"He is your boyfriend not mine , why should I worry about him " he was pouting.

"You are not worried about my boyfriend , I'm your bestie naa" he was sad. I'm not going to fall for his acting now . He is a great actor.

"Stop acting Mild ,I know your trick long ago . Boat had said once that you can act good bestie" I started to laugh. He really knows how to make me laugh.

"Okay okay I give up , I told him to leave our condo and I said that I will be there within 2 hours" he said.

"So you have another 45 minutes left" I asked him.

"Yeah , I will drop you to your condo and I will take my leave"

"Okay let's go Mild , I'm sleepy" I told him while yawning.

"You are always sleepy , my sleepy head bestfriend , come let's go" he pulled me.

"Wait Mild I didn't bring my car today" I was worried Boat must have taken his car to his condo.

"I know , I saw you running towards our university this morning , so I asked Boat to use public transport , don't worry he will not be mad" Mild said.

"Thank You so much Mild" I thanked him.

"If you want to thank me , please don't sleep while I drive , I know you won't get up when you are asleep and you know that you are not light, you are big and too heavy to carry" he said. Which made me laugh . What he said was true.

"Don't laugh , please don't fall asleep Gulf" he was pleading.

"Okay okay I won't sleep"

We reached my condo , I bid goodbye to Mild and thanked him for the ride.