Chapter 44

Multiple povs naa please don't get confused 😅😅

I'm continuing just from where I stopped.

Gulf pov

"Phi Mark, he is fine right, should we take him to the hospital?" I asked.

"Don't say what you say nong, just relax he is perfectly fine, don't panic you are affecting him too" he said and I shut my mouth and stayed silent till we reached Mew's condo.

"Can you carry him or should I carry nong?" Phi asked.

"He is my wife phi, I can carry him" I said and carried him bridal style leaving shocked Phi Mark behind.

"Hoi wait" he shouted and followed me to the elevator.

We went inside the lift and Phi Mark started asking questions.

"What's wife?"

"Mew!" I simply replied.

"What's with my brother-in-law?"

"He is my wife Phi!"

"He is a man Gulf, he is not even your boyfriend" he said.

"Yes phi he is a man and I'm not his boyfriend, but he is carrying my babies and I'm his hubby and he is my wifey" I said as we reached the floor.

"Let's talk about it later Phi, my babies are tired and they want a drip too right"

"Yes, let's go" he said and we reached Mew's condo.

As soon as I entered, all were eyeing me carrying Mew. I wonder what's wrong with it he fainted.

"Gulf! What happened to Mew?" Mae asked.

"He fainted due to fatigue and he needs nutritions so a drip will be fine" Phi Mark said and followed me as I carried my babies to our room and made him comfortable on the bed.

"Phi, give me some time alone phi, I will call you" I said he nodded and closed the door behind.

I know how much Mew hates to sleep without a shower. So I decided to give him a towel bath. I went to the bathroom and I took a quick shower and got a basin of lukewarm water which was approximately 60 to 70°F.

"Baby I'm sorry, I will be by your side always from now on I won't leave you alone anymore" I said, removing his clothes till he was naked on the bed.

"Babies, I'm your daddy naa, hope you didn't forget me, please be safe, daddy will die without all you three" I said and kissed his tummy.

I wiped all the stains on his body and I saw a red mark on his right wrist, that Jame handcuffed him. My anger boiled, but first I had to take care of Mew so I stayed calm.

After I'm done cleaning him I wore a boxer and a baggy shirt on him so that he will be comfortable.

"Phi Mark you can check Mew" I said going out, I took 15 minutes to take care of Mew, it was almost midnight but all were wide awake.

"Okay nong, I will fix the drip" He asked.

"Okay phi, thankyou" I said.

"Give me a few minutes" he said and went inside with medicine and drip.

"Where did you find him Gulf?" Phi asked.

"I'm Jame's house, he was hiding near a cabinet. He was safe but he fainted after I went close to him" I said.

"He sees you as his safe place so that only he relaxed himself when he found you" Mom said.

"I hope for it Mom, but I love him to the moon and back, I cannot lose him never ever" I said.