Chapter 17

Tae pov

It was hell tiring. As soon as I landed Bangkok. Mew literally forced me to go to work. He didn't believe my real tears now. It's because I persuade him to take leave with my fake tears when I'm sleepy.

I went to my office with my unusual look... Sleepy as hell. I can't even keep my eyes open for a few minutes. I asked my boss , Sing and go to his private room and fell asleep. I can manage my work even if I skip 1 whole month of work undone.

"Hoi you have been sleeping since you came to office , you were on a holiday till today morning , right?" I heard Sing speaking.

My peaceful dream is gone now. I hate it.

"I travelled back just today morning Sing , understand me nah" I said while yawning.

"Okay okay I understand, you must have done many exercises right."

"Yeah" I said without thinking. And I got the meaning lately.

"Ohh it's a yeah, wow proud huh" he said teasingly.

"Sing shut it already, it's not that" I tried to defend.

"Then what is that yeah, don't tell me you weren't intimate with your boyfriend and I'm not going to believe you." He knows me very well.

"Yeah it's true but only once that too the night we landed there, not yesterday , I was truly exhausted from walking all day long and got up early today and my boyfriend didn't let me sleep at all. He forced me to come to the office." I explained myself and all were true.

"Okay okay I believe you this time. Now come it's already late to have lunch". I checked the time it was 3.30pm. Mew will be watching some tv programs by now. I decided to call him.

"The number you have dialled is currently busy , please try later"

Who is Mew talking to at this hour? I decided to have my lunch.

"What do you want to eat? Sing, I will get it as a treat for letting me sleep" I said. He laughed loudly.

"Really Tae, you are this sleepy" he said while laughing.

"You want something or else I should buy only for me" once I said it. He cut me.

"No no, buy me a Pasta"

"Good"

"Alright I will be waiting in the regular bench" he said , I took my leave to buy our lunch.

"Where is your boyfriend?" I asked, giving him his lunch while sitting beside him.

"He is having lunch with his colleague"

"Who, is it Thanitt?"

"Yeah , he is his best friend just like I have you." He said sadly.

"Why are you sad mentioning him" I asked out of curiosity.

"He is an orphan Tae, he struggled a lot to be in this position" I felt some banging in my heart. I felt sad. My heart weirdly hurt. What's happening to me, I questioned myself.

"Tae" Sing waved his hands in front of my eyes.

"Yes"

"You were lost , what were you thinking?" he asked, I never hid anything from him.

"Nothing just thinking about Tha, I feel sad for him, I'm also happy that he is strong and stable in his life" I said with a smile. Sing nodded his head.

We had our lunch , I was still thinking about Tha. But suddenly I remembered my boyfriend.

"You go ahead Sing , I will be back after a call" I said to him.