Chapter 48

Mew pov

It was deadly, I felt my body tearing apart because of the extreme pain which I felt. But the pain was all gone when I saw my angel come to the world, my baby Nat. And the pain doubled again after a few seconds, which was my son who was stubborn not to come out of my tummy. I know I hurt Gulf by squeezing his hand tightly. His expression was actually funny.

He wasn't able to show his pain by seeing me in pain, I couldn't stand the pain, I almost gave up but the doctor told me to push. I called my son out to help me, he obeyed me. He came out with a small cry.

His cry was very small, smaller than Nat's. I saw him, he was so tiny. I was scared and the next moment I couldn't keep my eyes open, and darkness filled me.

When I opened my eyes, I felt something heavy on my hand, I slowly turned to see, it was my hubby sleeping on my hand.

I called him in order to wake him up as my throat was hurting with all the shouts I did earlier. He woke up in a hurry hearing my voice.

I asked him for water and I didn't find my babies near me. The thing Gulf said was a big shock and it hurt bad deep in my heart. Alex is mine. I will not let him leave me. I started to cry hard thinking about him. I know he was very small and fragile but he will not leave me like this.

Gulf made me stop crying by his words and kissed me on my lips. By then the door opened revealing Phi Mark and Phi Ella, both were carrying something small. I prayed to God that they should be my babies.

And it was actually my babies sleeping in their arms. Phi Mark asked me to feed them. I got shy thinking about it, my breast started to produce milk during pregnancy but I didn't say anything to Gulf about it, it was very uneasy, but mom said that will be gone when I start feeding my babies.

Gulf said that my baby Alex looked like him, I got Alex from him and he said it was true he looked just like Gulf but had my eyes. Same goes with Nat, but she got my lips too.

I saw her when Phi Ella sat with me, I had Alex in my arms.

Gulf ran behind Phi Mark when he left, I wonder what Gulf was thinking

"How do you feel Mew" Phi asked me.

"I'm fine Phi, my throat hurts and I feel my breasts heavy" I said.

"So my baby's food is ready naa, feed them" she said.

"Hmm" I looked down shyly.

"Don't need to feel shy nong, I'm a mother too naa, I know what happens and how it will feel. Just get Alex close to your breast he will do his job" she said.

I slowly removed my shirt button without disturbing Alex's sleep, I took him close to my nipple he immediately stirred and lashed himself to my nipple and started sucking it slowly.

"Ashiiisss" I made a sound when he started to drink my milk. The feeling was too good. I really can't express it.

"It feels good nong, first you feel different but it's good for your health" Phi Ella said patting Nat to sleep as she stirred a little.

"How many times should I feed them and how long Phi?" I asked. It was the big doubt I had for a long time.

"You must be thinking about it for a long time huh! Okay 20 minutes for each baby and 3 hours once" I nodded slowly.

"Are you okay feeding them nong, if not we have other methods too" she said.

"No phi, I'm so happy to satisfy them, they are mine." I said as soon as she completed her sentence.