Chapter 21

Thanitt pov

I feel scared and more guilty for Tae. Worried because I know my condition. There is a possibility of getting pregnant and guilty because I know how much Tae loves his boyfriend. I don't want to interfere with their relationship. If I get pregnant I will just move away from Bangkok. I cannot face Tae.

Today was fresh and I'm going to the office for the first time after that incident. I will try my best to avoid Tae.

"Good morning Tha" Krist greeted me.

"Good morning, I will start my next project and I will complete it within 6 days or before the coming weekend, so let me start my work" I said to Krist as he is my boss.

"Take your time Tha, but don't work for extra hours even if you find it interesting" he asked me.

"Okay I will try my level best" I replied and went into my cabin.

The whole day I didn't talk with Tae, I avoided him at all cost. I saw him eating his lunch in the cafeteria and again I avoided him.

When it's time for me to leave, I saw him standing beside his car.

I went to my car and that moment I was spinned, my face was facing Tae.

"Tha talk with me, why are you avoiding me?" He questioned me.

"I'm not avoiding you" I said quickly.

"Then why did you leave as soon as you saw me in the cafeteria?" He came to the right point where I cannot answer him.

"....." I stood quiet.

"Answer me Thanitt Itthipat" he called me for the first time with my full name, he was clearly pissed.

"I'm sorry, I cannot forgive myself for what we did, I don't want to come in between your life, just avoid me Tae, think that I'm not existing" I told him with all my heart.

"Do you think it's that simple? Tha, I will see you every day here, please don't avoid me, I feel more guilty, please" he teared up.

"That's the same thing I'm feeling too, I don't want to disturb you and your boyfriend, so just leave me alone" with that I forced myself to let go of his grip and drove off from my office.

'I really can't see you Tae, I respect your love and please just get away from me, I'm afraid that I could get pregnant' I said to myself.

Days passed and Tae is not talking now, we just talk about our projects and only work related.

It's been two week that incident happened. I feel some changes in myself. I get up and rush to the bathroom to vomit and I easily get tired nowadays. I cannot assume that I'm pregnant. So I'm planning to get my check clearly and I can proceed what to do next.

And I'm now at the hospital. To get things cleared.

"Hello Tha how are you?" Doctor asked me.

"I'm fine Dr. Kim" I smiled at her.

"I ask you to not be formal with me, right!" Kim asked me.

Kim is my friend, she belongs to the same orphanage where I bought up.

"Sorry Kim and how are you?"

"I'm doing great, what's your problem and why are you here?" She asked me.

"I'm having morning sickness lately and feeling more tired, I have to check whether I'm pregnant" I said to her openly, she knows that I'm a hermaphrodite.

"Wow it's great Tha, are you living with your boyfriend?" I nodded without answering her.

I'm sure that I cannot lie, but still I don't want her to know anything.