Chapter 23

Tae pov

Today is Mew's first day of his masters and he was already ready to go to the university. I just got up and made myself ready to go to the office after my small breakfast.

At office
.
.
.
"Hello Sing, good morning" I greeted Sing who was standing alone in front of my cabin.

"Good morning Tae, I was waiting for you" he said.

"Why are you waiting for me?" I can't help but ask.

"You can hand over the current project to the other representatives and now you should start a new project with Tha, he can't do it alone" Sing explained. I don't know how I feel now.

"Did you ask Tha about it?" I asked him.

"Krist will ask him, he will be okay with this, just tell me you are okay with it, pretty please" he asked me with his puppy dog expression.

"Haahh change your expression first, I won't fall for this Sing, and I'm okay" I said. His face was shining because even boss doesn't has rights to change our project
abruptly.

"Thank You so much Tae, you are my best friend" he kissed me on my cheeks.

"Get your boyfriend already Sing" I wiped my cheeks to tease him.

"Don't tease me, and I will have a full meal later" he said.

"Shameless" I said.

"Ohh, someone here eats his boyfriend's mouth in front of us like we all are invisible" he teased me back.

"Shut up"

"Okay okay, I will go to my cabin, so please cooperate with Tha naa"

"Okay, tell me after Krist informs you that Tha is okay" I'm still worried about him. Even though we avoided each other for almost 2 weeks now, I can't help myself thinking about him.

I went inside my cabin and started to check the new project which was allotted to me.

It was from China's branch. They had to complete it but they lacked technicians. It was difficult but we can manage to complete it if we cooperate with each other.

My office phone rang.

"Hello Tae here" I attended the call.

"It's Sing Tae, Krist informed me that he talked with Tha it seems, he said that he was okay with it" I was happy that he is fine to talk with me. I should gain trust and the friendship back again.

"Thankyou for informing me Sing, I will go discuss with Tha now, byee"

"All the best Tae" I hummed and cut my line.

My heart was beating fast the same as the first time I had Mew in my arms but it was totally different, I don't know why I was feeling this excited.

Now I'm on the way to Tha's cabin.

Thannit pov

I got up today to face the new day in my life. I decided to be as strong as possible, I will continue working for three more months here in Bangkok and I will get transferred to China when my baby starts to show up. I really don't want Tae to know it.

I had my breakfast and rushed to the office, I was almost late.

When I entered, I saw Krist standing near my cabin.

"What's wrong Boss, what do you want now" I teased him, knowing that he needed something.

"You know me too well, Tha" he said.