Chapter 29

Tae pov

Days rolled on fastly. Today is the last day I'm staying with Mew. He was clearly hurt but tried to be as happy as he can show me. But I know him very well. I'm done packing my things, I'm going to Tha's apartment but Mew knows that I'm going to stay with my colleague to go with a company to China.

"Phi are you ready?" Mew came inside our room wearing an apron on top of his dress.

He looks cute while cooking. I love him with all my heart but I love Tha too. I cannot lose them both. It's not love. I know it but I cannot decide my way, but for now I choose Tha, he is carrying my baby. It's my responsibility to take care of him.

"I'm ready nong" I went to him and hugged him tightly.

"Phi I can't breathe" he tapped my shoulders.

"I'm sorry nong" I let him go.

"It's okay Phi, and is your colleague is ready, you are going to stay there for a night and early fight tomorrow right phi"

It's true I said that I will be staying with Tha for a day tonight and one year with him. I don't know how to feel actually.

"Yes nong, I will be staying with him tonight and we will be leaving early morning" I said.

"Phi what's his name. I didn't know it" he asked me. Yeah he didn't ask me till now.

"He is Godt Thanitt Itthipat" I said.

"Ohh he. I know him Phi" I was shocked. Where did he see Tha.

"Where?" I couldn't help but ask.

"The night when you were drunk heavily, he was the one who brought you home" he said. Is that so?

"Ohh the night Gulf was here with you!" I said. He looked shocked.

"I'm sorry phi, I didn't mean to hide it. I didn't want you to get angry."he said, lowering his head.

I placed my finger under his chin and made him look at my eyes.

"I know you baby, you were scared that night. I'm so sorry for my behavior. I scared you and you were in need of some strength. These kinds of strength can be given only by three of them: your mom, Gulf's mom and Gulf. It's not possible for parents to come so I guessed that Gulf should have helped you out. I'm happy to see you happy nong" I said.

"Alright Phi, it's time for me already and you should get going too" he said. I was about to talk but I was interrupted by the door bell.

"Who is there this early?" I asked Mew.

"I don't know Phi, I will see who, you start eating Phi" he went to open the door.

I settled on the dining table for my breakfast.

I heard Gulf's voice. I was about to check, Mew came to me.

"Phi, did you ask Gulf to pick me up and drop me off at the university?" He asked.

I asked Gulf to talk with Mew about it but he called me yesterday and asked me to help convince Mew for it. I know my boyfriend is stubborn.

"Yes nong, you both are going to live together. Why do you need to go separately so I asked him to pick you up" I said.

"Phi, I know how to drive" he said.

"I know nong, but I want Gulf to be with you" I said. He turned silent and nodded in agreement.

"Let me call Gulf phi" he said and called Gulf to join us for breakfast.

"Good morning Phi" Gulf greeted me.