Chapter 40

On the other side ❤️❤️

Tae pov

It's horrible for me to live now, I keep on thinking about what my parents said. I should meet that person today, it's 1am now but still I'm struggling to sleep, but Tha is the only person who is making me strong, he is sleeping peacefully in my arms. 

Today is Saturday and our holiday too. We were planning to enjoy this day but everything shattered when my parents sent me the address and time of the meeting.

Tha was worried I could say it but he hides his worries perfectly. But it's not good for him and my baby. And about my baby, it's healthy and safe inside Tha's tummy. We have to go for a checkup in the next two weeks. Doctor said both are doing well and that was a big relief for me. At Least I have something to be happy about.

I'm planning to say my parents about Tha today and about him carrying my baby. They will be shocked for sure, to the worst they can disown me too. But I was living like they disowned me for a long time, there won't be a big difference but my baby will not have grandparents love. I doing everything for Tha and for our baby now, they both are my first priority.

Meeting is at the hotel Blue around 11 am. 10 hours more for the attack. But I won't let anyone hurt Tha. My parents will be there with their business partners.

I'm scared but I should be strong, I don't care about anything. With this thoughts I closed my eyes and tried my best to sleep.

"Tae, wake up" I heard Tha waking me up.

"Okay baby" I got up immediately.

"Now get up, get ready, it's late for breakfast and you should go meet your parents right" he said.

"Yeah, I will go take a bath and join you for breakfast" I said and made my way to the bathroom. 

"Tha I'm ready" I said after my bath wearing a t-shirt and baggy jeans.

"Tae wait, are you going to wear this for your meeting?" He asked me.

"Yes and you are coming with me too, I cannot take this anymore, Tha. I should either accept it with my parents or oppose it, I cannot accept it because I have you" I said.

"It's not about accepting it or not but you have to dress up neat when you meet older people" he pulled me towards our room and gave me a formal dress, a button up shirt and a formal pants. 

"This will be great, Tae" He said.

"Tha, it's perfect for approval baby, but I'm going to reject it please understand me" 

"It's final" he said and walked out. There is no use arguing with my pregnant partner. He will never change his decision so I better make him happy. With these thoughts I wore the dress that he gave me.

"Is it now okay, Tha" I asked standing in front of him, fully and neatly dressed.

"You look like a model, Tae, gorgeous"he said shyly.

"Not for all to see Tha" I said sitting beside him, we ate quickly and started our way to the hotel.

"Tha please don't get hurt because of their words baby, I will make sure they accept us, if not we can make our own future without them" I said and kissed his forehead and his tummy. I needed strength to talk with them.

"Don't be too harsh Tae, they are your parents, I have longed for parents love, you have it please don't hurt them" he is too good for me. He knows that he might get hurt because of their words but still he is asking me to not hurt them.

"Okay baby, be with me please, don't go anywhere" I said and he nodded his head.

We went inside, and the staff said that my father arranged a reservation. We went there, me walking in the front and Tha following me.