03

Hana checked the time on the clock on the wall, it read three in the morning, relieved tomorrow was a day off for her.

"It's late, I'm sorry" Yoongi noticed the time and apologized.

"Oh no no please, it's not your fault." She chuckled. "Neither of us expected for this to happen. I'm just relieved that I don't have any work tomorrow." She smiled up at him before noticing his empty mug. "Oh would you like another?" She offered.

He thought for a moment, "actually, could you put some ice in? I love Iced americanos" he looked up at her with a wry smile.

She was surprised for a moment to realize she already knew that. But of course she wasn't going to mention it. "Sure, coming right up." She got up and took her mug along with his to the kitchen, taking some ice and pouring him another cup of coffee as she made herself another cup of tea.

"Thank you." He accepted the mug and took a sip of it letting out a relaxed sigh. "Your coffee is delicious. I've never had anything like it before."

She pondered for a moment. "Maybe it's because I'm from a different country?" She noted.

"Ah, yeah that's probably it." He nodded taking a sip from it again. "Okay now this is definitely a highlight." He smiled in bliss, leaning back relaxing on her sofa. She was happy to see he was at least making light of the situation before a realization hit her.

"I know what to do. How about we try out some things? See what are your capabilities and uhm, things maybe you can't do?" She suggested.

Putting his mug down, licking his lips out of habit he nods. "Good idea."

She looked around the room. "Let's start with simple things and work up. You can obviously interact with the surroundings, even use my computer and type things up." She looked around until her eyes landed on her door. "You can even open and close doors." She then furrowed her eyebrows. He watched as her expressions changed multiple times as she spoke, she was very animated and he found it rather amusing. "But if people can't see you.. then how would it look like to them if you opened a door or lifted something up?" She asked an open question.

"Well why don't we try it out?" He shrugged.

"It's three in the morning, I doubt anyone is awake right now." she sighed.

"Then we'll try it out in the morning. You seem tired." He said looking at her.

She stared at him for a moment, lost in his features before she napped out of it. "Oh no really I'm fine, honestly." But towards the end of her sentence she yawned. Dammit.

Yoongi chuckled, "See. Why don't you get some rest. We'll continue in the morning, and if I somehow wake up in my body again, then great." He shrugged as if it was nothing.

She sighed and nodded, in all honesty as much as she didn't want this to end she wanted Yoongi to be safe. "Alright then. Uhm, I'll bring out a blanket and some pillows for you if you're okay on the couch?" She asked smiling at him.

"That would be great Hana, thank you." He politely said and smiled back.

Disappearing to get the things Yoongi couldn't help but feel rather upset if he were to wake up in his body again but he quickly shoved that thought aside.

Why was I thinking like that? Of course I want to go home.

"Here you go!" She flopped the fluffy blanket and pillows all over him making her laugh. He relished the sound of her laughter, it was comforting and melodic. With a huff he managed to push them off him.

"Very funny." He said plainly before his lips tugged up a little. "Well if I wake up in my body again, then it was nice meeting you Hana, thank you for your hospitality and delicious coffee, I'll forever remember it." He smiled up  at her making her heart warm.