24

Hana was in a hospital bed for some reason, she didn't know why but according to Hyemin and Yuna, it was pretty normal. The doctors cleaned up her wounds and even did a full check on her, even put her on an IV because she was dehydrated. She was thoroughly confused with how the Korean medical system worked. Back at her home country, you'd only go to the hospital if you were really sick or really needed help but over here it seems you could just go for anything.

"Thank you everyone really but isn't this overkill?" She laughed nervously while everyone surrounded her bed.

"Well I'm glad we brought you here because the doctors said that cut on your cheek had remnants of a sort of drug and it would have been inflamed and infected if not treated properly." Doyoung sighed.

Hana's eyes widened, "wait really?" Hyemin hit Doyoung in the arm making him flinch and pout.

"You weren't supposed to tell her idiot!"

"No wonder they took a while to clean my cheek, it hurt a lot for some reason." She put her fingers up to it.

"Anyway Yuna and I have to go, I'm glad you're safe now Hana, when Doyoung randomly started running and shouting how you were in trouble, we bolted after him. Gave us a fright." Hyemin put her hand to her chest and sighed.

"We're really glad we came on time." Yuna smiled gently and pet Hana's hair. The girls were sweet, they helped smooth out Hana's hair and even fix her makeup so she didn't look like a panda from the crying.

"Thank you everyone, again. I'll definitely drop by your cafe sometime." Hana smiled up at them.

"Stay safe eunni! Have a good night!" They waved with their boyfriends and left, leaving Doyoung and her in the room on their own.

Doyoung looked troubled and Hana was concerned, "hey, don't beat yourself up Doyoung. Sometimes you just have to be at a place at the wrong time and that happened to me." She tried to reassure him.

"Yeah, I just feel bad because you sounded so afraid when you called and I can't get it out of my head." Doyoung sighed looking down before smiling sadly at Hana. "Don't mind me."

Suddenly the door slid open to reveal two mask and cap cladded men. Hana's eyes went wide instantly recognizing who they were.

Doyoung got up from his seat defensively. "Who are you?" Hana didn't blame him, they did look like rather intimidating and sketchy people in black, both in leather jackets.

Jungkook walked forth towards Doyoung and narrowed his eyes at him, "we should be asking who you are." He growled.

Neither Doyoung nor Jungkook were backing down and Hana had to intervene but she didn't know what to do afraid to reveal their identities.

"Doyoung! It's okay, I know them." Hana started getting out of the bed to stop them but Yoongi put a hand firmly on her shoulder to stop her from doing so.

"Uh—" her eyes widened wondering what to do, she couldn't say any of their names until Yoongi literally pulled down his mask.

"Kook, don't. Doyoung helped Hana." Yoongi sternly ordered.

Jungkook held his glare for a moment before backing up. "For some reason I still don't like you."

Hana was worried and tried to pull Yoongi's mask up but he told her with his eyes not to. Doyoung finally turned to Yoongi, surprise evident in his features.

"Wait aren't you—"

Yoongi held his hand out, "Min Yoongi, Nice to meet you."

Doyoung was dumbstruck, he held his hand out and shook Yoongi's "Lee Doyoung." He looked between Yoongi and Hana before putting two and two together.