13

After the exchange of greetings it was followed by silence. Yoongi had called her in a rush of the moment to realize,

They couldn't communicate with each other.

Each other spoke a different language and it was suddenly hard to converse. A lump in his throat started to form, he wasn't confident in English.

"How are you?" He spoke softly and nervously. He bit his lip as anxiety filled through him but her soft giggles seemed to relax him a little.

"I'm better now. How are you?" She sweetly said on the line. Hearing her voice again made her smile stupidly, how much he missed her was unfathomable.

"I am also better now." He replied before adding, "I miss you too" because of what he read in Hoseok's weverse comment.

Hana blushed on her end of the call. She didn't expect for him to ever say it back, especially in voice. She realized it would be impossible if neither of them knew a common language so she heaved out a breath of resolve.

"Yoongi, I will start learning Korean."

Yoongi could hear that loud and clear his eyes widening, "Hana, you don't have to." His accent thick.

"No, its only fair. I am Korean so I should learn how to speak it." She bit her lip before asking, "will you help me?"

Yoongi was confused for a moment because she spoke fast before he realized, "help you speak Korean?"

She smiled widely nodding to herself, "yes, can you help me?"

"Of course I can Hana." His voice deep and comforting, resonating through the speaker of the phone. She closed her eyes and relished it.

"But I have a question." He paused. Wondering how to word it, frustrated that he couldn't find the words he got up and rushed to where Namjoon's studio was. "Please hold on."

So she waited, hearing scuffles and wondering what was happening from hearing other voices.

"Hello Hana?" His voice called out again.

"I'm here, hello." She giggled again, hearing his voice. She couldn't get enough of it.

"Ok Uh— Namjoon help." Yoongi nervously spoke, putting her on speaker. From the mention of Namjoon's name her heart started beating faster.

She was going to speak with Namjoon now?!

"Hello, Hana? Hi I'm Namjoon, it's nice to meet you. Yoongi has told us a lot about you." Namjoon spoke as clear as day in English and she had to cover her mouth in attempt not to scream.

"H-hi Namjoon, is it okay if I call you that?" She asked nervously. Yoongi could hear her shyness and he couldn't help but bite his lip, forgetting how much of an army she was.

Namjoon's chuckles resonated in the speaker making her want to squeal and kick her legs before realizing.

Wait. Yoongi is my only bias, Yoongi is my only bias.

She chanted in her head and squeezed her eyes shut. There was a few exchanges between Yoongi and Namjoon in Korean before Namjoon started speaking again.

"Yes you can just call me Namjoon, Yoongi hyung here says you're an army so firstly, thank you for supporting us." He spoke calmly and he sounded very kind.

"Ah it's no problem." She laughed nervously, "Uhm, what did Yoongi want to say to me earlier?" She asked, and then a few exchanges happened between them again. She sighed and wished she had learnt Korean earlier.