33

In a panic seeing Yoongi collapse, Jungkook had called Namjoon for help, immediately the boy directed for him to alert Sejin their manager. Now him along with the other members stood in the hospital room with a comatose Yoongi in bed.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked in concern, with a sigh Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"We were just having dinner, to speak about things and make up. It was going well until hyung started looking really tired, Then he just collapsed—" he glanced at Yoongi sleeping soundly beside him.

Namjoon ran his fingers through his hair, exhaling slowly, "the doctor said it's due to over exhaustion, dehydration and well, stress. He said he'll be able to go home once he awakes."

Taehyung's eyes softened at that, "Hyung must really love Hana for him to put himself through so much.." Jimin couldn't help but smile up at his best friend, gently rubbing his back to comfort him.

"He'll be alright Tae, and I'm sure Hana just needs time. She'll contact us soon." He smiled.

"Well one of us can stay with him for the night until he wakes up." Namjoon asked.

"I'll do it." Taehyung offered immediately before Jungkook could say anything. Taehyung looked down, "I feel like I owe hyung an apology. I said things that probably only made it worse."

"I'm sure Yoongi hyung doesn't blame you for anything Taehyung." Namjoon smiled kindly, "Anyway, I'll let Sejin hyung know you're staying the night—" he looked down at his watch, "The rest of us should probably take our leave, it's nearly end of visitors hours."

Jimin hugged his friend, "will you be alright Tae?" He asked.

"Yeah." Taehyung had a small smile on his face, "I'll be alright, I'll see you tomorrow Jimin." He looked up at the others, "night everyone."

They all wished him goodnight but Jungkook stated back for a just a moment, his eyes still trained onto Yoongi's sleeping figure.

"Is everything alright Kook?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook broke out of his daze before smiling and shaking his head, "no I'm alright, probably just tired too. Make sure you call me when hyung's awake ok? Night hyung."

Taehyung gave one last small wave before settling himself upon the bedside parallel to Yoongi's. He looked down to the linoleum floor before up at Yoongi again, his peaceful sleeping figure.

"I'm sorry hyung, for being rude to you and for making things harder for you. I didn't realise how much she meant to you too and how you're the one that's been affected the most." He squeezed his hands, looking down shamefully. "I was only thinking about myself and that was selfish of me. I promise, from now on I'll make sure to take care of you too hyung. We all will, and we'll get Hana back, I know it." He smiled to himself, "because I can see it in her eyes, since the day she greeted us, that she only had eyes for you."

As the boys returned back to their dorm to retire for the night, Jungkook decided to knock on Namjoon's door.

"Come in." He called out and Jungkook walked in to see Namjoon, relaxing on his bedside, putting down a book he was reading.

"Hey hyung, uhm— I know it's late but I really need to talk about something."

Namjoon smiled at Jungkook's request, "of course Kook, what do you need."

"Well, I really want to finally speak the philosopher tomorrow but— now that Hana is not here and I don't want to stress out with Yoongi hyung, I thought— I wanted to do something nice for the both of them to make it up. So will you help me? Please?" Jungkook said with pleading eyes.