08

The doorbell rang making Hana Yelp and push Yoongi off of her. He fell on the ground with a thud and a groan. She rolled off the couch and ran to the door.

"Sorry Yoongi!" She whisper shouted while he just sighed and got up on her couch again.

"It's late, check who it is." Yoongi said sternly. She took his advice and had the latch on, opening the door slightly.

"Mark?" She tilted her head in confusion. "What are you doing here?" She unlatched the door and opened it further revealing a young handsome male who looked solemn.

Yoongi got up, curious of this new male at the door as he stood behind Hana watching him.

"Hana, I— I'm sorry" Mark gritted his fist tightened. "It was a misunderstanding, will you please come back to me." His voice was shaking.

Hana was in shock, emotions of anger and hurt rose in her and it seemed like Yoongi could suddenly feel her emotions except it was mixed with jealousy. He looked at her with wide eyes from behind.

"Mark, this was a year ago. Why are you here?" She said with an edge to her voice. She wasn't happy.

"Hana as I said it was a mistake, I didn't mean to cheat on you—" Yoongi was boiling with fury by now and Hana could feel it as if it were her own.

"Mark it's over! Don't you get it? It was over a year ago as it is today." She said sternly but her voice faltered as her memories and emotions resurfaced. Yoongi could feel all of it and if he could he would have punched this man already.

Mark suddenly grabbed her hand, she tried to pull it away but his grip was too firm. "Mark let go!" She shouted.

"Please Hana, I couldn't forget about you. Please it's been an entire year and I still love you." He begged, tears in his eyes.

"Mark you're hurting me!" She tried to pull away but to no avail. If Yoongi was fuming before he surely was now. He looked around and desperately wished he could do something so he did the only thing he was able to interact with.

Yoongi pulled Hana towards him with force, releasing the grip of the man.

"Quick, close the door!" He said in her ear and she quickly shut the door on Mark and locked it before he could react.

A series of loud knocks came from the door scaring her. "Hana! Let me in! How can you reject me after begging like that you bitch!" He was starting to sound aggressive and she feared for her life as she shook.

"Yoongi what do I do." She whispered, tears in her eyes.

"Hana, take out your phone now and call Jaehyun." Yoongi directed calmly and she did so all the while he held her safely in his arms. The warmth of his body against her back was comforting.

She quickly fumbled for her phone and began calling Jaehyun.

The knocks were getting louder and she winced hearing the phone ring. "Please pick up." She begged.

"Hello Hana? I'm driving can you plea—"

"Jaehyun I need help! My ex from a year ago has gone crazy and he's at my door. I'm scared." She rushed, tears rolling down her cheeks yelping when Mark shouted from outside.

"Hana let me in!"

"Shit. Hide in the bathroom Hana and lock your door. I'm on my way back!"

"Hurry! Please!" She cried.

"Let's go." Yoongi pulled her up and helped her to the bathroom, locking the door. It was quieter here and the knocks and his voice was less loud making her calm down slightly.