09

Hana groaned as she got up, stretching her arms and legs, she rolled over to her side. "Yoongi did you sleep alright?" She called out but there was no answer.

Opening her eyes, her bed was empty.

"Yoongi?" She called again, this time getting up.

He's probably in the shower.

She walked outside seeing the bathroom door closed, she couldn't hear any water running. "Yoongi?" She called out again, opening the door that happened to be unlocked.

Empty.

Panic started to course through her as she ran out to the kitchen.

Not here.

Then the living room.

Not here either.

Her heart was in her throat. She felt an immense feeling of loneliness and heartbreak wash through here as she collapsed on the floor, tears rolling down her cheeks.

He's gone.

Yoongi woke up with a jolt. He sat up from the bed breathing heavily. Memories of the day prior came rushing to his mind. Memories he himself never lived that overlapped with the time with Hana, including the new choreography and practices. He clutched his head feeling confused by it all. It was like he lived the last twenty four hours twice. One with Hana, the other with BTS.

"Hana." He called out breathlessly. He finally adjusted his eyes, he was back in his room in the dorm.

"No.." his voice faltered. He looked down at his clothes and he was wearing his usual pajamas and not the clothes she meant him. "No this can't be." He got up, opening the door with force and walked out of the room.

"Hyung?" A voice called from behind him. "Hyung is something wrong?"

Yoongi turned around to face Jungkook, that was busy brushing his teeth, getting ready for the morning. Yoongi's eyes widened.

Shit.

He quickly went back into his bedroom, slamming the door shut and fumbled for his phone.

He started checking the news, he checked everything but everything seemed normal.

He let out a shout of frustration. He never got her phone number, never got any contact. He was an idiot. He ruffled his hair, not realizing there were knocks on his door, Jungkook let himself in.

"Hyung is there something wrong? Why'd you slam the door. You woke everyone up." Jungkook asked concerned looking at his older member looking frazzled.

"You wouldn't understand Kook." Was all Yoongi could say. He was about to break down, the feeling of being apart from her was somehow difficult to bare.

Ever since they shared that kiss, he felt like Hana was the missing puzzle piece to his heart. An overwhelming sense of possessiveness and love for her broke through like a dam for someone he hardly knew of. It was unimaginable. Impossible.

Jungkook just stood by the door quietly. When Yoongi didn't say anything more he let out a sigh closing the door again. Giving his hyung some space.

"Hey Kook, what's up? Was that door slamming Yoongi?" Namjoon asked as he passed Jungkook in the hallway.

He nodded, "somethings wrong with hyung but I think we should give him some space. I've never seen him like this." Jungkook looked down with worry. He felt a reassuring hand settle on his shoulder.