19

They were all seated in the Big Hit meeting room, ready to have a discussion with Bang PD nim and Manager Sejin.

Luckily the building was secure to have it own private entrance for their idols. Throughout the whole ride there, Hana sat in the passengers seat in front while the boys sat behind her. She was extremely nervous to be here.

Unknown to her, Yoongi who sat beside her saw that she was fidgeting her leg. He could feel the vibrations since his chair was directly next to hers so he placed his hand delicately on her knee to stop her from shaking.

She whipped around to look at Yoongi, surprised by his touch, before she could say anything, Bang PDnim and Sejin walked in she got up super fast and bowed immediately by their entrance.

The two men chuckled by her diligence in manners.

"You must be Park Hana." Bang PD voiced out, he had a smile on his face and he looked like a really kind man. He held his hand out and she immediately shook it out of respect. Manager Sejin just smiled and nodded to her in greeting.

"Please, Sit sit. Boys." Bang PD acknowledged the rest who bowed in greeting as well.

The room was silent for a while, her nerves were creeping up on her. She couldn't believe she was actually here in this building in the presence of Bang PD on her first day in Korea.

What is my life right now.

"Alright, now that we're nice and settled, what can I do for you boys." Bang PD smiled at them.

Namjoon cleared his throat before speaking. "It seems there must have been a misunderstanding. The keys that were given to Hana were of our apartment although it was mentioned she was going to stay in the apartment across from us. Sejin hyung had then alerted us that the apartment across is actually occupied. So we're wondering what we should do."

Bang PD nim seemed to think for a moment. "I don't see what's the problem here." He thoughtfully said making everyone confused.

"What do you mean sir?" Namjoon was dumbfounded by his answer.

Bang PD turned to Hana making her sit up straight. "Hana, you're Yoongi's soulmate yes?" He asked.

She quickly glanced to Yoongi who glanced at her too before turning back to Bang PD. She nodded before realizing she should speak. "Ah I mean yes sir. At least, I wouldn't exactly know how to explain some circumstances if we weren't." She laughed nervously, Bang PD just smiled at her.

"Well then, I don't see a problem if she stays with you all."

"What?!" Everyone gasped in surprise but Sejin and Bang PD didn't seem phased.

"I mean, Yoongi. Do you have a problem with that?" Bang PD asked seriously.

Yoongi immediately shook his head. "No but I mean—" he paused. "Wouldn't it be dangerous for her? If someone spots her coming out of our apartment—"

"Yoongi, you know everyone from Big hit stays in that complex." He chuckled. "It's highly secure and I believe you've never had a problem of that sort since moving in have you?"

"N-no sir." Yoongi nodded.

"How about the rest of you, are you okay with Hana to stay for two weeks?"

Everyone looked at each other before they all nodded.

"But if I may quickly ask sir." Namjoon spoke up. "Shouldn't we ask if Hana is alright with this is the first place?"

All eyes were on her and she froze up again. "Ah uhm— I mean as long as I'm not in anyone's way. Otherwise it's alright, I can always book a hotel for myself—"