18

Yoongi ordered Hana to close the door behind her and he wouldn't look back at her so she did.

"Yoongi?" She whispered gently. He wasn't letting go of the grip on her wrist. "Yoongi what's wrong?" She asked again, reaching out to touch his shoulder but he pulled her into his arms again encasing her in his embrace.

"Sorry." He breathed out by her ear. Her neck tingled while she felt his body relax against her.

"Yoongi it's okay it was just an accident." She gently pat his back, soothing him further.

Yoongi kept his eyes closed and listened to her voice intently, letting it take over his mind.

"I don't know what happened. It was like animal instincts took over." He thought aloud and squeezed her tighter to him if that were possible. Burying his face in the crook of her neck. "I've never gotten mad at Kook like that in a long time." He breathed out again, "I need to apologize to him. I know it was an accident." He mumbled against her skin.

She could feel his soft lips against her neck. If they weren't in a position where Yoongi was feeling guilty for what had happened, she'd be screaming internally. Instead she pulled away a bit just to see his face, she smiled.

"How about you apologize tomorrow okay? I think everyone needs some rest tonight."

"You're right." He sighed a nodded breaking away from the embrace. "Thanks Hana." He smiled at her, sleepiness was evident in his eyes.

She was heading to his door before he pulled her back by her wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked eyebrow perked up.

"Oh— uh I thought I was going to sleep on the couch tonight." She pointed outside confused.

"No you're not." He pulled her back and instead he went to the door. "You're sleeping here. I'll take the couch alright?" He stated, leaving the room before she could have a say. "Goodnight Hana, see you tomorrow." And with that he closed the door, leaving her in his room confused.

She looked at the queen size bed, flushing if they stayed the night together but of course, they weren't. She smacked her cheeks again.

Get yourself together Hana. You maybe soulmates but it doesn't mean the two of you are anything yet !

She huffed and flopped down in his bed. Immediately she thought how soft it was but her second though flooded her mind when she realized the sheets smelt like Yoongi. She took this time to just gaze over his room, seeing the large desk near the bed with his computer and numerous monitors and producing gadgets she wish she owned. The other corner of the room looked like it was filled with fan gifts and letters, she smiled looking at the corner of various Kumamon plushies, she loved Kumamon too.

Her eyes were getting heavy, it had been a long day of traveling and she was drained from the amount of exciting things that happened tonight. She closer her eyes and nuzzled her face into a pillow, feeling as if Yoongi was with her, she drifted off.

Her last thought being she forgot to tell Jin how yummy his japchae was.

A phone alarm from the other side of the wall woke her up, soon after she heard knocks on the doors but hers.

With a yawn and a stretch she got up delirious. Until a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in." She called out sleepily, and a familiar ash blond head peaked out from the door.

"Hey Hana!" Jimin smiled happily at her. "Sorry to wake you up so early but we all have to leave soon to the company. Are you alright with tagging along with us today?" He asked.