30

"Come on, come on—" Yoongi kept dialing Jungkook's phone but it just goes straight to voice mail, he can't even contact Hana because her international phone was off as well.

"Fuck—!" He shouted and tossed his phone somewhere in the room while he collided on the bed, he curled up on himself. "I'm so fucking stupid." He gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw. How could he just let her go like that, after all the trouble he went through, the trouble his members went through for him.

He laid there wondering if that was the end, that she had packed up he left and wanted nothing to do with him, that he let his selfish and unreasonable feelings and emotions take over breaking whatever they had, he tightened his fists on his shirt near his heart, he couldn't even feel her anymore.

The sound of the front door closed and Yoongi jolted up, he ran out of his room to see Jungkook entering the apartment with his head lowered. That same irrational pain surfaced again as he tackled the youngest, gripping the collar of his shirt as he slammed him against the wall.

"Hyung—!" The others called for him from the living room but Namjoon stopped them from interfering. Yoongi realised Jungkook wasn't even fighting back as he searched the maknae's eyes with his tearing up ones.

"Where is she Jungkook." He asked softly but when Jungkook didn't reply, he slammed him against the wall again, "I said where is she—!"

"Hyung, calm down." Namjoon sternly said. Yoongi, loosened his grip on Jungkook a little seeing as the youngest didn't exactly want to talk to him right now.

"Fine—" Yoongi said defeated.

"It's all your fault hyung." Jungkook said softly, his fists were scrunched up tightly.

"What?" Yoongi looked up at him, now aware of Jungkook's pained eyes brimming with tears.

"It's all your fault—! If it weren't for what you said to her she wouldn't have left!" He shouted at Yoongi who could only stare widely at him. "You— you hurt her so badly hyung. I could feel everything she was experiencing and—" Jungkook sobbed as he collapsed against the wall, "she left. She left because she truly loved you."

Yoongi couldn't move, his heart had shattered into a million pieces upon hearing what he said as the tears free flowed. Jungkook let out a strained and bitter laugh.

"Even when you hurt her she still loved you so much hyung. She didn't want us to fight, to get in between us and bangtan because she truly loved us. She loved you so fucking much hyung—! How could you do this to her?!" Jungkook fully collapsed on himself sobbing like no tomorrow as Jimin and Taehyung instinctively came over to comfort the youngest member to cried.

"I never wanted to come in between the both of you— I truly didn't want that to happen, I'm so sorry hyung." Jungkook cried his heart out and Yoongi felt pain and guilt he had never felt before as he collapsed in front of Jungkook upon his knees.

"I'm so sorry— I'm so sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean what I said I—" his hands shook, and his words caught in his throat. No apology right now could make him feel better, he couldn't forgive himself.

"She told me." Jungkook spoke softly, as Yoongi looked up at him again, "she told me to look after you hyung. She still cares about you." Jungkook said. Even after all that Yoongi did, she still looked out for him.

Yoongi had no words, everything felt like a knife to his heart. He knew how he felt about her now, that even without a phenomenon like the alignments of stars or planets, he knew how he truly felt about her, yet— he looked down disappointed in himself, yet..

He felt a comforting hand place upon his shoulder, he looked up to see Namjoon smiling sadly down at him.

"It's not the end Yoongi. You can still make it right."