35

"Hello? Is this Professor—" Jungkook had a hard time reading the name on the card, he narrowed his eyes but Namjoon snatched the phone out of his hold.

"Hi, Professor Joohyun. I enquired about helping my friends about the alignment of planets and soulmates? I went to your seminar before." Namjoon explained smoothly making Jungkook frown at him.

'You could have called instead of me, you know.' Jungkook mouthed at Namjoon who just ignored him making Jungkook roll his eyes and slump back into the couch.

"Ah yes-! I remember you. What can I do for you?" Professor Joohyun replied.

"Would it be okay if we put you on loudspeaker? One of my friends is here and needs your help." He explains.

"Oh yes of course, I'll help wherever I can."

'You sure this guy isn't just crazy?' Jungkook mouthed to Namjoon earning a warning elbow jab from Namjoon making him wince.

"Alright, you're on loudspeaker. Is it okay if we start with explaining the details of the situation to you first?" Namjoon asks.

"Of course I have all the time in the world right now, go ahead!"  The Professor replies excitedly.

'He sounds crazy.' Jungkook looks at Namjoon again who gives him one last look of warning, making Jungkook back down.

"Okay—" Namjoon sighs glaring at Jungkook, "where do we start.."

"Hana—!"

She quickly got up from bed, looking around frantically, Yoongi wasn't beside her.

"Hana—!"

She gasped and ran out the door, "Yoongi? What is It—" what welcomed her in the kitchen was something she didn't expect. Yoongi was literally bathed in flour from head to toe. "Oh my goodness! What happened." She couldn't help but break into laughter at the sight of the already fair pallor of the man become even whiter like a ghost.

Yoongi just whined, "Hana, help me— I won't want to move and mess up the house more, can you help me grab a bowl or something?" He whimpered like a poor puppy.

She quickly got to it, quickly putting the bow under the flour bag, he could finally let go of it from his arms so that it didn't pour onto the floor. "What happened?" She asked again, still giggling.

"I don't know!" He groaned. "I wanted to make pajeon for breakfast but as I was opening up the flour, the thing literally burst in my hands both top and bottom!" He huffed, "I'm surprised I managed to save it before all of it poured out."

Although listening, she couldn't take it seriously, seeing his pouty expression covered in flour, it was an adorable sight she burst out laughing again.

"Yah—!" He whined and used this opportunity to scoop up flour and tossed it at her. She immediately stopped and gasped, looking at her flour stained Pyjamas and hair. He smirked, "not laughing now are we?"

"Yoongi—!" She yelled and scooped flour, tossing it back at him making him laugh.

"Sorry but I'm already covered, but you—" he had a mischievous glint in his eyes making her pale.

"Oh no— no you don't!" She began to run and he chased after her.

"Come here!" He laughed, chasing her right into the bathroom, he grabbed her smothering her in flour. The two of them laughed together.

"Hah—! Gotcha!" She laughed in victory and turned on the shower, soaking the both of them suddenly in cold water making them squeal upon contact drenching them both before the water comfortably turned to a tolerable warm temperature not long, they sighed in relief.