1💦

Jungkook the strong and powerful King of Achena the biggest kingdom situated in the middle of the south.

Jungkook had everything, so it seems.

He was cursed by a witch when he was 20 years old, after he wiped out an entire village to avenge his family's death.

The last words of the witch was the curse he laid on him. Jungkook remembers it like it was yesterday

"You did this prince Jungkook, you wiped out an entire generation, you killed innocent children..untill you die you will never get one of your own, you will never be able to get anyone pregnant. I see your heart, it's so dark and with my last breath and my last wish from my ancestors I pray it stays so, you will never welcome love, you will never feel love, you will never know love"

Her voice had ring out followed by loud thunder. Jungkook didn't waste anytime taking her head off her shoulder believing her curse will die with her.

He was young and stupid. She cursed him and she is the only one that would've been able to lift the curse but Jungkook killed her

He spent years blaming himself for it.

He spent years looking for solution

He spent years going from one witch to another he's traveled far and near.

He's slept with different omegas, even female betas, he's tried everything

At first he thought he won't be able to get his dick to function but well his sex drive is the gossip of omegas in different kingdoms

Jungkook was monster in bed, he was a god in bed.

But in all of it, he couldn't get anyone pregnant.

Years ago he had hope, hope that maybe one day the curse will be broken.

That's why different omegas took advantage of that going to bed other alphas and coming back to claim he was the one responsible for it.

Jungkook remembers the first time it happened. He had screamed around the palace he was happy. In the end he was lied to and decieved. He was heart broken.

Cases like that kept happening until he had to put down a law of death penalty on anyone who tried to decieve him again.

Then it all stopped.

Jeon Jungkook has accepted his fate, he's gonna rule until he dies then anyone can take his throne at this point he doesn't even care anymore.

The longest any werewolf has lived is a thousand years.

They live long but at some point they start withering away. Werewolves stop aging at some point, some at 30, some at 40, and some at 50 depending their lineage.

They don't get older after they stop aging. Their age keeps counting while they still look the same.

Then at some point they know when it's time for them to rest with their ancestors.

So a celebration is held to celebrate the life they've lived blah blah

Well they're other cases were werewolves are killed in battles or whatever.

Jungkook himself stopped aging at 30. At his prime, biggest blessing ever. At 152 he is still looking like he was in his youth.

Ok one thing to clear about him, he likes pretty things, pretty omegas. Jungkook didn't need to chase after them they fell on his bed without him saying a word.

He has it all, wealth, power, looks strength,everything, so Jungkook can understand while omegas are willing to live here when he barely gives a damn about them.

Yes Jungkook has a quarter called Harlem, it's where all his concubines resides. He doesn't even know if he should call them that cause firstly, he didn't ask them to move there and secondly, they are free to leave whenever they want.

He sleeps with one and the next moment they're requesting to move to Harlem, Jungkook doesn't even try to say no.

Ninety percent of them there, he has only slept with them like once. Some he can't even look at them twice. Like he knows he was so drunk when he slept with them. Under clear eyes Jungkook won't look at few of them in that quarter twice

Jungkook is a generous man he never tried to send any of them away. He has enough to feed them and take care of them enough to feed even the world.

So whatever they can stay and also leave whenever they want, it's not like Jungkook promised them anything. They are all there cause in some way it gives them some kind power plus the resources in their disposal.

Wait Jungkook does have favorites too, the ones he's actually beds more than once, the ones he spend his ruts with, then his all time favorite Joda.

He liked her, she's pretty, and above all, she knows how to satisfy him bed. The omega can take his cock so well Jungkook is not even joking. he always comes out of her chamber stress free

At some point he even thought of giving her a medal or something.

Jungkook nods to the guards bowing in greetings as he makes his way to his throne room.

He had called for a council meeting, well the elders wanted to talk to him about 'something important' according to them.

Jungkook just came back from kingdoms settlement like few hours ago. He needed rest

"Your highness" The five council elders stand on their feet the moment he walked in bowing in greetings.

"It better be something important council" Jungkook takes his sit on the throne eyes already fixed on the men before him

"Your highness I am afraid it is still about the issue that we talked about last time"

"About me mating?"  Jungkook asks with a frown. They've been on this so many times he's lost count at this point.

They want him to mate so he can have a queen or a consort according to them the kingdom needs it.

Jungkook sighs stretching  his legs seriously thinking of what to do to these men right now.

"Your highness we very much know how you feel about this topic"  leader Choi rushed to say

"If you do then why is it still a topic" Jungkook really doesn't see a point in mating and having a queen or a consort. It's not lke they are going to give him any heir. Waste of time.

"Your highness we know the reasoning behind you refusing to have one, so after much deliberation we came to another solution"

"Solution?"

"Yes your highness" leader Yunjun replied.

Jungkook eyes him carefully, seriously interested in the solution they came up with.

"Ok let me hear it" he said after few seconds of silence

One of the oldest elder spoke up this time.

"We think it will be better another Alpha gets one of your favorites pregnant and we claim you did"

Jungkook watch them silently waiting for the laughter calling it a joke that never came.

He burst out laughing instead, he laughs till the corner of his eyes sting.

"You want me to do the same thing I put a law against?" He asked after minutes of just his laughter filling the throne hall

"Your highness no one will kno-"

"Silence Choi or I'll have your head. You see me a weakling council?" he gets a "No your highness" in response.

"You want me to father the child of another alpha"

The thoughts alone makes him wants to crawl at his skin while watching the heads of these men hang on the town square.

_________

First chapter

Whatcu think?