11💦

"You all did so good, I came up with the steps but I tell you I was mesmerized as well" the consort said smiling and clapping.

They all bowed already standing and facing the king's mate.

"So firstly this is the royal payment for your performance in our ceremony."

The money was already packed, their names written on the small black paper. One of the maids shared it to them.

When Taehyung touched it, he smiles. oh heavens! enough food for him and his brother. His hyung is going to be so happy.

"Ok and now to the most important part" the consorts starts. "Firstly Hobi the minister is already waiting for you."

Hoseok smiles rushing around to pack his stuffs, kissed his cousin on the cheek, screaming "fighting!" before running out. The consort shook his head fondly.

"Ok before I start I want you to know you are not compel to see any alpha. When I say 'see' you know what that entails right?" The consort asked watching them carefully.

A chorus "yes"

"Taehyung" Taehyung almost let out a scream at the sudden attention.

"Y-yes yes I do"

"Like I was saying you are not going to be forced to see any of them if you don't want to, pick up your things a royal carriage will take you to your home"

There's a pause.

Everyone wait looking at each other waiting for who will leave.

Nobody, not even Taehyung.

Taehyung meet eyes with Jiyong who smiled just looking too happy.

"Alright then" the consort starts. "Let me explain how it will go, when you decide on who you are meeting, the maids here will bathe you, dress you up before taking you to the royal's room you choose" They all nod again

"I will be calling your names and how many royals requested to see you, your decision on who you decide to meet is all you"

They all nod

"Ok let me see" the consort said holding a book in his hand. "The first name on our list is Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung almost dropped on the floor. Why is he the first oh heavens!

"Taehyung" the consort called

"Y-yes"

"12 royals requested for you"

What? The whispers already started behind him.

"And the first one on the list is King Jeon Jungkook"

Glass shattering, loud gasps and the sound of Taehyung's loud heart beat is the only noise in the room.

_____________

Jungkook would be lying if he said his head was in anything the people around him are saying.

"You know, you are making it so obvious" Yoongi whispers close to him

Jungkook smirks " I don't think I owe anyone any explanation, did you see him?"

"I did Jungkook so did the rest of the royals, I bet they are all praying he chooses them"

"May the best king win I guess"

They both laughed.

Jungkook just wants that blonde omega so bad. His hands are just going to fit into his perfect body so well.

When the consort announced they can go into their chambers when ever they want. Jungkook almost wants to run back to his chamber.

But he doesn't, he has a reputation to keep.

They all still pretend to care about what ever pointless talk they were having. Deep down their head, mind and soul was already back in the chambers imagining who is waiting for them.

Jungkook only requested for one omega Tonight, only one caught his eye, if that one omega turns him down then obviously he will be spending his night alone. He shook his head, that won't be happening.

Jungkook looks back to the group of kings how disinterested they in their conversation. Jungkook knows they are just waiting for who will retire to their chamber first.

That's just how they are.

Another day and time, Jungkook would be play this game, not today.

"I think I'll retire first" he stood up saying his goodbye to them. They are going to see tommorow over breakfast so no need for long goodnight greetings.

His heart hammered in his chest, he has never been this excited over any omega before.

The walk to his chamber just couldn't be any longer. And Jungkook can't help but curse Yoongi in his heart.

He briefly wonders if Namjoon is back. The general had said he wants to take a look around the kingdom. Namjoon is one of the best fighter he has ever met, he can take care of himself just fine.

By the time he was at the front of his assigned chamber every thoughts not about the omega is pushed to the back of his mind

Jungkook opens the door to the sight that takes his breath away.

The omega was sitting on the bed back facing the door, he was in a white robe, Jungkook knows the boy is fully naked under it. His imagination is already running wild.

He quickly unties his belt, taking off his clothes.

He walked towards the male only in his black short. The male didn't bother turning to him.

Jungkook run his hand over the boy's arm.

"Your highness"

His voice is just as beautiful as the owner.

Jungkook hook his arms over his waist loosening the robe exposing the male's shoulder and naked back.
His mouth waters.

"What's you name?"

The male shivers under his voice, and Jungkook thinks he is just too perfect.

"Kim Taehyung your highness."

"Taehyung"

"Yes your majesty"

Jungkook let his lips touch the soft skin, his entire body vibrates with need.

Jungkook was getting impatient, he hooked his hand under Taehyung's jaw to turn his face to him.

When their eyes meet Jungkook takes in a deep breath. Taehyung's beauty is out of this world. His face must have been sculpted by the gods on their happiest day

Jungkook lifts the male's face up a little, leaned down and claimed his lips.

He pulled back a little, the boy chased after his lips making him chuckle.

"Calm down pup"

The male shyly looked away, tried to look away mumbling "sorry my Lord"

Jungkook's hand on his jaw prevented him from turning away completely.

Jungkook leaned down, lips touching his wet soft lips and whispers

"I'm going to take you all night, on every angle and position, in every space in this room"

_________

Uhmm Ok?
😏

Double update ✔️