12💦

Taehyung smiled head resting on king Jungkook's chest. They've already gone at it 3 times. Taehyung is suprise he's not tired, he's suprise he's not dozing off already considering how hard the alpha had taken him.

He will definitely not be able to walk for a week. Taehyung is not complaining, no, so nobody should complain for him.

King Jungkook is a gentle lover, he's rough and also so gentle. He can see why omegas are killing themselves over him. He is every omega dream, like literally

I mean Taehyung thought it was just going to be just sex sex sex, but no they have talked already in between breaks well mostly Taehyung talking about himself, you know the king asked so...

"You are the sweetest thing I have ever tasted" The king whispers on his hair. Taehyung feels giddy, he is not even faking his actions right now just to please the king. His body reaction to the king is so real

Jungkook is handsome, like gorgeous has just the kind of body only the gods should be allowed to have.
Taehyung is loving every moment in his arms.

"You flatter me your majesty"

"I don't flatter pup" Jungkook gently push his head to look up and Taehyung did, only to have his lips claimed by the alpha's soft sweet one.

"I want to have you again" The alpha murmers on his lips. Turning him over to the position of him being a little to spoon

"Your magesty I'm sure you don't want me to walk out of here crippled"

The Alpha chuckles. Pushing up his legs, moving his asscheek and sliding his cock inside him again.

Taehyung moaned pushing back his head to look at the alpha who claimed his lips immediately.

"You're just so sweet" king Jungkook whispers on his lips, in his ear as he takes him all night

___

Taehyung woke up to Jungkook in between his legs eating, kissing and biting his asshole

"Your majesty" Jungkook pulled up his head to look at him, then he smiles. Looking nothing like the king he's heard so much about

"Having my breakfast, don't mind me" The alpha said diving back to his earlier activity.

Whatever Taehyung had to say died in his throat as Jungkook push his wet tongue into his entrance.

Taehyung screamed because wow that felt too good.

Jungkook continue eating him out for  minutes making him see stars literally before pulling himself up to slide his cock inside him again.

They both moaned at the feeling, eyes not leaving each other, the king bend over him smiling, his cock sliding in and out of him in a slow and control rythm.

"Good morning beautiful."

______

"Go back to my kingdom with me" king Jungkook said after they were done with their sexual activities.

And Taehyung has to start going, he has stayed more than he is supposed to, he even had breakfast with the king.

Taehyung won't lie his heart skipped a bit at that. But he knows he can't, even if he wanted to.

The king back hugs him and Taehyung is wondering how many omega The alpha has said this to. So many he concludes, considering the number of omegas in Harlem

Why does Taehyung suddenly care about that though

Anyway he is pretty sure this is how king Jungkook makes all the others before him feel, special, like he cares about them.

Taehyung knows of Jungkook curse the man is incapable of loving.

He turned to face the alpha.

"To Harlem? No thank you your majesty, I do not wish to be among your numerous concubines"

Taehyung can almost taste the bitterness from his voice. Heavens! Kim Taehyung why are you sounding so bitter.

The alpha squeezed his face clearly confuse, was probably expecting Taehyung to jump up happily accepting the offer

"Do you not like that?"

"Not really your majesty"

"This is our world Taehyung, we help keep the over population of omegas in check."

Oh no you did not just say that...like ok I get it our population is much, but hey no need to remind me....

"I know it is our world your majesty but I do not fancy my self sharing a man with hundred other omegas, a man who may never mate me"

"Mating is nonsense Taehyung, in Harlem you will have power, wealth, everything and years later you can choose any man of your choice and mate with"

In conlusion I am never going to have you. He thinks bitterly

"Not the life I want your majesty"

"You will give up my offer for what Taehyung?"

"To be mated and loved someday" That's litreally his hyung's word, half of his though but whatever.

"You must be stupid and naive"

Yes I know turning you down right now, I know your highness I know

"Then let me be stupid and naive. Taehyung swallowed whatever is making him uncomfortable from saying his next words. "Goodbye your majesty"

He quickly make his way to leave, he is about crying and he doesn't even know why.

But he's stopped by the Alpha's hand, who turned him around, his back hits the door. The king was breathing down on his face.

"Y-your h-'

Jungkook's mouth shuts him up

His hand already wandering up his leg pulling his legs apart, free and easy access since he was still naked under.

"S-stop" Taehyung managed weakly his body betraying his word. traitor!

King Jungkook's finger was already inside him.

'Tell me you want me to stop" with his hot breath on his lip Taehyung just couldn't

Kiss me, he pleads in his head

"Tell me" The alpha repeats

Taehyung could only moan in response, Jungkook didn't waste anytime removing his finger and replacing it with his hard cock.

"Can't get enough" The king whispers on his lips before slotting them together

Hot mouth on each other, body sliding up and and down the door.
Moans and groans fills the chamber.

______

Ok that's it for today.

Take care
Bye