14💦

There's more right?

Yes. I was never a strong believer of love, but with Jungkook I wanted to believe in it. The way he held me, I wanted him to hold me like that but with the knowledge he loves me. The way I felt with him I just wanted it to be real.

I wanted him to not ever knot any omega ever again, I wanted to be the only one to have him.

That alone scared me, the feelings everything was scary plus I didn't want to disappoint my brother and my mother.

So yeah there's more, so much more.

Taehyung shook his head. "No that's it" Hoseok looks like he didn't believe him. "So this like happen every year, I mean the audition?" He pushed another topic

"Yes kind of"

"How long have you been in the crew?"

"For three years and I tell you that is the longest, I'll stop performing soon though"

"Wait you are leaving too?"

Hoesok chuckles standing up

"Yes Taehyung, I won't be leaving entirely though, I just won't be dancing anymore. I will still be overseeing the group along side my cousin"

"But why?"

"For starters my Alpha doesn't fancy me dancing in ceremonies like last week anymore"

Taehyung let out a quite "oh"

"In three months we will be officially mated, and well he doesn't want me twisting my waist for other alphas anymore" the male chuckles again. "Don't forget the purpose of the group, our dance steps, outfit everything is put together to seduce I can't have a mating mark on my neck and still be doing that"

Ok that makes so much sense. A thought crossed his mind.

"So like your Alpha does he like..uhm..you know have other mates?"

"No I am going to be his first mate, but I know others might come over the years" Taehyung hums already happy Hoseok is mating someone he loves.

____

"What now Namjoon?"

"Joda and Juhun fought last night"

"Who in the name of the gods is Juhun?" Jungkook asked frustrated.

Namjoon chuckles "One of the omega in Harlem your highness"

Jungkook press his hand to his head, tried his best to put a face to that name but nothing. He literally doesn't know 90 percent of the names of all those omegas in Harlem.

"Describe him"

"He has black hair, big bold eyes---"

"Just stop" Namjoon was literally describing half of them. "Just tell my what happened and why are you even bringing this to me? I already put people in positions to take care of their issues"

Jungkook had assigned people to take care of those omegas, because to god their issues never ends, they fight over litreally everthything. He has a kingdom to run, the last thing he needs to do is worry about the issues of omegas he literally doesn't care about.

"Ok so it is kind of a big issue that is why I brought it to you"

Jungkook sighs still doesn't care a bit but knows he still has to hear it cause those omegas are still under his care

"What happened?"

"Like I said Joda and Juhun fought last night and well after their fight Joda went ahead to order some guards to go beat Juhun and they did and now the omega is in the clinic"

"What? Why would my guards take orders from Joda and lay a hand on an omega under my protection?"

"Apparently Joda has been telling them she is going to be the queen soon, I mean with her moving to the main palace everyone kind of believe it and I bet those quards followed her orders to be in her good side or something."

Jungkook cannot even form any words, what in gods name will make Joda think that, what is going on in his palace?

"Where are the guards now"

"The two of them are in the cell already"

'Good Namjoon, and the omega?"

"Jihun, he is still at the royal clinic"

"I want the guards stripped of their uniform and position, strpped and flogged in the town square. I want to use them to set an example to every guard in this palace that the only person they can take such orders from is me, as for the injured omega see to it that he is well taken care of"

Namjoon excused himself from his presence.

Leaving him to his angry thoughts, why would Joda think Jungkook will ever mate her, making her move to the main palace is a sign he wants to mate her and make her his queen?

Joda has always been someone who brags a lot, rub the fact she is his favorite on other omega faces. Jungkook knows, he knows how she ridiculed the others for not sharing his bed like she does.

And Jungkook knows it is going to get worst, especially with her moving into the main palace. He hasn't even seen her since he came back from Yoongi's.

What was he suppose to do then, moving her here is a reward for how she has taken care of him all this time

But no matter how much an omega impress him in bed Jungkook will not hold back putting them in their place.

"Joda" He called walking into her Chamber

She smiled at seeing him but the smile is quickly wiped off just at looking at his face.

"Y-y our highness"

"Now let me make something clear with you Joda, I have no intention of mating you, never! not you not any other omega, least of all making you my queen, just.. what will give you the audacity to go order my guards?"

"Your- your highness he called me names"

"Then call him names too, isn't that how you all fight, why would you bring in my guards, you asked alphas to beat up an omega Joda are you out of your mind?"

"Y-your-"

"The next time you pull a stunt like this Joda I will have you shipped back to Harlem"

"Y-y-your highness forgive me your majesty"

Jungkook was already walking out not interested in her apologies.

____________

Joda already claiming queen 😩

Something about to happen that will make taekook meet again but damn is going to be tough.

Guess? Come on!

Alright..
Don't forget to vote

Take care
Bye