28💦

Taehyung's two hands that was going for the fruits froze mid-air.

"Please" Bong said crying, she moved towards him, looking all over his body

The lady seem so shaken up so Taehyung decided to give her an answer.

"I didn't" She sagged so hard Taehyung feared she will fall over

"Oh thank the gods, thank the gods thank the gods" She repeats her eyes still runs over his face and body

"What's going on Bong?"

She takes in a deep breath tears still falling from her eyes. "I'll tell you everything but first-" she stops talking eyes fixed on the floor.

Taehyung noticed she was looking at the fruits that fell on the floor.

"Oh... fell from my hand"

"Oh no please just hold on, don't take your hands to your mouth just in case" She rushed out and run back in with a bowl of water and soap. She held it for him to wash his hands.

Taehyung complied still completely confused on what was happening.

She rushed out again with the bowl and comeback this time wearing gloves. Taehyung watch as she carefully picked all the fruits into a nylon transparent bag and dropped it in a far corner in the chamber.

She turned to him still crying. "I-i over heard Joda and two other Harlem omega talking about poisoning those fruits"

His heart drops

Thats-

"What?"

____

"I can't believe that witch will go this far" His hyung was litreally fuming.

Taehyung had sent for his brother and the general after Bong told him what she heard.

He was so shaken up he had to beg himself to breathe. Like he never imagined Joda will go this far.

"We can't do anything to her without proof, there's no proof she sent the fruits" Namjoon said with a sigh

"This is bullshit we cannot let such an evil person walk around freely, he tried to kill Tae and the baby Joon"

Taehyung let his eyes slide to where the now black rotten fruits are. Those could have been in his stomach, his baby.. that alone.. oh god!!!

"They're getting desperate, you didn't drop dead like they thought, they're trying to do it themselves so everyone can blame it on the curse that indeed you were lying"

Taehyung tightens the blanket around his body, one hand still protectively on his stomach

"Can't you talk to the king, there has to be a way he can get him out of here. He's carrying his child for crying out loud or atleast allow him to come stay with us"

Taehyung just starts crying again. That's all he's being doing

"Tae...it's ok" his hyung pulled him into a side hug.

"The king is not in the kingdom right now. And the council will not let him stay under my roof."

"Whose idea was it to bring him into the den of jealous omegas? This is ridiculous"

"I'll try to talk to the council but for now we have to keep him safe ourselves starting with-" Namjoon called for his two maids. "No more gifts food to him, anything that will go through his mouth should be prepared by both of you or his brother"

They both nods

"I'm sorry" Bong said with a cracked voice. Taehyung can see why the lady would blame her self she brought the fruits to him.