38💦

Jungkook wasn't able to get any sleep last night,he wanted to do everything for Taehyung but Taehyung was asking for too much

He had tried to wake up early to greet the royals and all the kings that had to leave today. They all had breakfast together before they left.

He was grateful Yoongi was staying back for two more days, he needed his friend right now. Jungkook immediately made his way to the chamber Yoongi was staying

Thankfully Yoongi was the only one in  the chamber.

"He is asking for the impossible" He starts immediately he walks in to the chamber. Yoongi was sitting in a chair in the middle of the chamber with a glass of wine in his hand.

"I know something was eating you up, noticed it at the breakfast table"

"I couldn't sleep Yoongi and I haven't stopped thinking."

Yoongi dropped the wine on the small table. "Is this about the kiss with Taehyung last night"

Jungkook"s heart skipped a beat.

He rushed to his friend immediately, making the male to pull himself back, clearly suprise by the action.

Jungkook took the male's hand and place on his chest before dropping his friend's hand and standing up to sit beside him

"Jungkook?" Yoongi called out confuse of the action

"My heart Yoongi, it skips and just starts beating faster just at the mention of his name, it's ridiculous"

Yoongi laughs, throws his head back and laughs. "I told you before Jungkook that's the symptoms of falling in love"

"Symptoms?"

Yoongi nods still smiling

Jungkook roll his eyes

"Now tell me what happened last night?"

"He wants me to shut down Harlem Yoongi"

Yoongi laughs mumbling "Smart boy"

"Smart? he's just being a child"

"No he isn't, I'm guessing you have been thinking about it non stop"

"Surprisingly yes, I just don't know how to do what he's asking me for"

"It's simple send all the omegas away and shut the place down"

"I can't Yoongi"

"Why not?"

Jungkook still didn't have an answer to it.

"Jungkook listen to me Harlem shouldn't even be existing, I mean what is the point of bringing omegas to your palace when you don't bother to touch them again, what are they even doing there Jungkook think about it. you will loose nothing shuting it down but you will loose so much not shutting it down"

"I just- its been years, it's become something attached to this kingdom."

"The kingdom isn't the same anymore, you are not the same anymore, you have a son now, and you're finally experiencing something you thought you will never feel Jungkook, love. Everything has changed, Harlem will just add to the list of things that has changed in Achena"

Jungkook sighs. "That's not the only thing he's asking for though"

"What else?" Yoongi asked sounding amused

"He wants Joda gone."

Yoongi laughs. "Like I said smart boy. He wants you all to himself, he wants all threats gone, he wants his position by your side solidify.