41💦

Today's update is to say thank you.... Looooove yoooou 🙈

Enjoy

______________

Taehyung's brow squeezed in confusion.

"Say my name again"Jungkook said bringing their foreheads together.

This is what he's always wanted. An equal, some one daring, someone who won't bend to his every needs and commands, someone who is fearless, someone with a strong voice, someone who isn't afraid to stand for the truth.

Someone strong enough to rule Achena with him

Someone who completes him

"Jungkook" Taehyung breathes out with a smile

Jungkook smiles, he pulled away to stare at the omega that has brought so much happiness, laughter and light to his life and kingdom.

His omega.

Jungkook is pulled from his trance when Joda let out another scream.

Jungkook cleared his throat in hope of clearing the awkwardness in the air.

His cabinet members keeps smiling like idiots, Jungkook definitely needs new councils, these ones have turned to cheerleaders.

He pulled Taehyung to his chest, he feel Taehyung's smiles hidden in his strong chest. He looked back to the omega still crying on the floor.

"I should have your head, but no I want you to live and feel what it means to loose everything, to be scared for your life."

The guards pulled Joda up

"I'm taking back all my parting gifts to you"

Her eyes widen

"You will be dropped off the borders of this kingdom with nothing but what you're wearing now, you're forbidden from ever setting foot in to this kingdom" she was crying and shouting

Jungkook continues

"The drawing picture of you will be posted in every nook and cranny of this kingdom and neighboring kindoms as the woman who tried to kill Taehyung and the prince of Achena, now imagine what the people of Achena will do to you if they ever set eyes on you."

Jungkook shake his head knowing the people will want her head, they'll want her head for an attempt on Yo-Han's life. Yo-Han who is the miracle of the kingdom, the reason Achena will not fall, the reason the kingdom has a future.

Joda tried to take that away from them

"I hope you find peace Joda even when you join your ancestors"

"Your highness please I'm sorry, please don't do this, please Taehyung I'm sorry please, I don't know what came over me, please"

"Take her away"

The guards obeyed dragging a screaming and crying omega

______

The news of him having the gift of healing traveled fast around the kingdom.

The love and respect they had for him increased, it was even rumoured they were trying to build a shrine for him.
Taehyung thinks that's going too far

Juhun had said maybe cause he has healing powers that's why the curse didn't work on him thus the king's knot was able to get him pregnant.

It didn't really make sense to Taehyung but whatever, Taehyung can understand why they are all trying so hard to make sense of everything.