39 💦

The omegas were already summoned to the common room when he walked in. They definitely know what he called them for.

Jungkook didn't really have to to do this, he's a king, they are people that can do this and send them away. But he feels he owes them atleast this, especially those he hasn't seen since he brought them here.

Jungkook takes in the faces of omegas he's not seen in years, months.. he doesn't even know... remember half their names.

Those sitting stood up, they all bowed. Jungkook can see anger, dissapointment and fear swimming in their eyes.

"I know you know why I'm here" Jungkook stare at them. Few nods others just kept their head down not making a single sound. Jungkook sighs. "I'm shutting down Harlem"

Jungkook raised his hand to silenced the mummering.

"This is the end for this, I didn't come here to ask for your opinion or complains, I'm telling what is going to happen in three days"

Gasps follows his words.

"I know some of you don't have any where to go which is why I'm going to be compensating and try to help as much as I can."

Jungkook motion for Namjoon to step forward. The male did.

"Namjoon here will meet with everyone of you, one on one. You're going to tell him where you want to live, what you want to do. He'll make sure to take care of it."

"The moment you leave here you have no ties to me anymore. The only way you'll remain tie to me and Achena is if you decide to stay in Achena, I'll remain your king."

Jungkook let his eyes swim all over their faces. Some of the reaction he's seeing he definitely expected it. Jungkook knows if he wasn't a king they would have been screaming at him or something.

The more he stares at them the more he realise he's doing the right thing.

"Goodbye" He turned his back to them.

Loud screams and shouts echoes inside Harlem as Jungkook walks out.

_______

Joda really was already waiting for him when he walked into her chamber.

Jungkook stare at the naked woman on the bed, her eyes conveys her fear and desperation.

Jungkook watch as she moves towards him gracefully, completely naked.

"Your highness" she greets putting her hands on his chest, then she take his hand with hers to place on her breast

Jungkook watch silently as Joda tries to seduce him

Jungkook didn't react, he didn't even feel aroused... Strange.

Maybe because

The only thing he could think about right now is what happened at Harlem few hours ago.

"Your highness"

Jungkook turned to see an omega he doesn't even remember run to him.

"Forgive me your highness"

Jungkook nods turning to give her his attention.

"My name is Juhun your highness"

Jungkook feels guilty for not even remembering where he met him.

"The omega still had his head down."

"Is there something I can help you with" Jungkook decided to say he has some many things to take care of today.