25💦

Jungkook has not said a word since he left the town square. He was beyond stunned

Taehyung really drank it, Taehyung really did it to the end. Jungkook thought Taehyung will back out, they all did. The omega shocked the entire crowd when he drank it including the chief priest.

Nobody, Litreally none of them believed Taehyung will take it to the end, he drank death.

Why would Taehyung choose to take his own life.

Taehyung's conviction is infective. He knows some are beginning to hope the omega is really saying the truth but Jungkook doesn't, he knows he isn't the father of the child Taehyung is carrying, I mean that will mean the entire curse is broken?

A curse he spend years trying to break, travel to different kingdoms, meet the most powerful witches, curse breakers you name it.

Everyone one of them said same thing. "Only the witch that cursed you can break the curse, sorry we can't go against our ancestors"

The witch had cursed him with the backing of her ancestors, it wasn't just one force.

Then all of a sudden it's broken? Just like that, no feeling of anything like literally nothing. He just slept with an omega same thing he's been doing for years then boom it breaks.

It doesn't even make sense. Jungkook still feels the same.

He really wished Taehyung was different, he really wished things were different,he really wished Taehyung didn't have the desire to throw his life away.

Taehyung really got to him, he made him feel things he's never felt before. And now he's told himself to not dwell on it anymore, not to even think about it or entertain any thoughts of their intimate moments again.

It's done.

The omega choose the path of death that's on him. He d-

The knock on his office door interrupted his thoughts.

Namjoon came inside and bowed. "Your highness. A chamber was prepared in Harlem for him, he's been moved there already"

Jungkook nods, that's the best he could do.

Honestly Jungkook wanted Taehyung out of the palace. He didn't want to watch him die.

But the council had voted the omega to stay inside the palace. Jungkook knows most of them are honestly holding on to hope of the child being his. They want the omega kept close.
Since he's someone Jungkook has been intimate with what other place than in Harlem.

"Did he maybe changed his mind and regret it?"

Namjoon chuckles " I don't think he will be changing his mind anytime soon your highness"

"Perhaps when he is dying he will"

"Perhaps"

Jungkook eye his friend .

'Where do you stand on this Namjoon?"

"I believe him your majesty"

Jungkook is not even shock at hearing that, half of his kingdom believe the omega

"You are a fool Namjoon"

"Maybe I am, but his conviction, his strength, braveness and his unwavering words drew me into believe"

Jungkook honestly understands, it almost worked on him but he knows better

"How many are on this stand of foolishness with you?"

"So many your majesty"

"Well I hope you all get prepared to be disappointed and also to mourn him when he dies, you can leave"

Namjoon bowed and left.

Jungkook can't get the event of today off his head, the way the omega had looked at him, those haunting eyes won't leave his head.

Taehyung did this to himself.

Even though Taehyung so miraculous survive, and the child is born. Things still have to be done to be 100 percent sure the child is his.

Taehyung is never getting away with this.

________

Taehyung drops himself on the bed, with a sigh. He wants to sleep for 20 days straight.Everything that has happened today has leave him boneless, litreally.

Finally he still landed in Harlem, the Harlem he didn't want to come. He chuckles, stretching his legs. Life is unpredictable.

Whatever though, he knows he won't be here for long. Five-six more months to go.

Werewolves pregnancy last for just seven months, some give birth in their sixth month, totally normal.

Taehyung prays his will be six month. He can wait to shut everyone who doubted him up, Taehyung cannot wait to shut king Jungkook and put him to shame.

He's counting the days deligently

As for King Jungkook, Taehyung doesn't even want to think about that man right now. He just needs to survive this place

All the omegas in Harlem came out when he was brought here, some were already glaring at him. Taehyung knows it's not going to be easy.

They are all here cause of one man. His case is different since well... is the one claiming to be pregnant.

Whatever though Taehyung is more than capable of taking care of himself. They should bring it on.

He's been assigned two maids, he doesn't even know why he was assign two, one is enough, maybe the other omegas here have two maids or something.

Anyway they can give him 100 maids he won't complain.

In everything that has been happening Taehyung is just glad his hyung is ok, Namjoon seems like a nice man. No need to worry about his brother, he's in goods hand.

He has to think of himself, living in Harlem won't be easy.

________
Anyone understands king Jungkook
Or you all cursing him out already 🙃

Now y'all can stop crying about cliffhangers or not?

Say thank you 🤨😏

Bye guys💜