7💦

Jeon Jungkook

Taehyung pretends that didn't make his heart drop. It's not like he wanted anything with the King of the south, but well the Alpha is the only King he is interested in seeing

"Why him though"

"Are you asking because you don't know? Taehyung your ignorance is laughable. Any body will sell their kidney to be noticed by King Jeon Jungkook"

"Ok don't you think that's too much"

"No it is not, he is the richest King amoung the seven kingdoms. He treats his omegas just right. Herlum is like the dream of every omegas and even female beta..plus he's the most handsome King in existence"

"What's so special about herlum" Taehyung knows..he's heard stories about it but there's no harm in knowing more

"Apart from the wealth, the power freedom to do what you want, including beding all those royals? that is if the king doesn't want you in his bed, then imagine if the king fancies you, imagine taken Jeon Jungkook's knot everyday.

And that is what Taehyung has been doing, imagining a man he hasn't even seen before knoting him. From the numerous stories and description he has heard, he's already pull up a picture of the Alpha in his head.

"What is it Taehyung?"

"Hyung did I wake you up?"

"No you didn't, what is keeping you up" His hyung asked letting out a loud yawn

"Tomorrow I'm nervous about tommorow" He half lies

"Taehyung you are never nervous about a performance" Taehyung let out a sigh because yes that's true, he is always more excited about a performance than nervous.

"I don't know hyung, maybe because it is different? I have never performed in front of royals hyung. The entire kings of the nearby kingdoms are coming" He chuckles. "You can't compare that to dancing in front of the villagers and my peers"

His hyung hums

"That is true but I know you will do good, I mean you are Kim Taehyung"

"Yeah" Taehyung mummers his eyes already feeling heavy

"Sleep well Tae"

_____

"You know when I say you are a god Jungkook I was not lying" said male throw his head back a loud laugh ripped up his throat, Yoongi will never change.

Jungkook just arrived in Yoongi's palace and offcourse like Yoongi that's his greeting

"Still great with words Yoongi, no wonder your concubines are increasing in number?" Yoongi looks like he wants to comment on that but smiles instead

"Are we gonna talk about that Jungkook, you have a quarter just for them"

They both smiled at each other

"Come here brother"

They both hugged each other

"Welcome your highness" The omega next to Yoongi greets head down in greeting

"Royal consort Jimin, as beautiful as always"

"Thank you your majesty"

Yoongi and Namjoon exchange greetings before they start making their way inside.

"Have other kings arrived?" Him and Yoongi are walking side by side as they make their way to the garden to talk for a while. It is normal for them to want to catch up after not seeing each other for a while.