40💦

I swear I don't know what's going on, the entire chapter is chaos 🙃

___________________

Taehyung looks at the guard on the floor horrified, his face was peeling off.

Black pean!!

Black pean is gotten from a very rare plant called black peanroot mostly found in the eastern forest.

It burns and peel off skin.

Some kingdoms has a law against it being used in their kingdom.

Taehyung was speechless on how far Joda had to go to hurt him

He saw Joda turning away to leave.

Not today.

He ran towards her and Jump on her, she let out a scream falling on the floor, Taehyung position himself on top of her he didn't waste anytime giving her the beating of her life.

_________

Jungkook had an urgent meeting with his council this morning.

They talked and came to a conclusion after 3 hours of going back and forth.

They didn't fail to talk about how pleased they were at Harlem shutting down. Apparently it wasn't only Taehyung who wanted the place shut down.

Jungkook had nod telling them it was time for a change. They all look happy, happy than he's ever seen them. Jungkook wasn't any better he's smiled this few days more than he's smiled and laughed in 120 years.

Offcourse leader choi had to chip in mating at the end, before now Jungkook will shut it down fast but today he smiled, the thoughts was also appealing to him now.

"I'm working on it" is all he said

The response he got made him laugh. The all started cheering hugging each other. They looked too happy, one will think they're the ones mating.

Immediately they were done with their meeting, they made their way out of the throne room... a scream broke threw the empty hall.

The restlessness that settles inside him makes him run straight towards the chaos.

Jungkook was met with a shocked sight, a guard was screaming on the floor, people were gathering him

Another scene of Taehyung, his Taehyung hitting whoever is under him.

He moved towards them immediately, hooking his arms around Taehyung's waist and lifting him up from the person on the floor. It's when he lift Taehyung up that he saw the person that was on the floor.

Joda, her face, hair and clothes were all messed up, her nose was bleeding. She was using her hands to block her face and was loudly screaming and crying. "Get him off me"

"Let me go your highness" Taehyung said struggling to pull away from him

Joda used the opportunity to sit up

"You tried to do what! burn off my face? you think the king prefers me just for my face, I'm so much more!!" Taehyung screams at the omega that was trying to put distance between them. " And I gave him a son Joda, I did what none of you could do for years, let that hunt you, you bitch!"

Jungkook couldn't recognize this Taehyung.

He was trying to catch on to what really happened, it seems Joda had tried to hurt Taehyung or something. He motion for the quards to get hold of her so she doesn't escape until everything is settled.

"Taehyung calm down" Taehyung did but was still breathing hard.

Then a loud scream came from the guard on the floor again, Jungkook is angry at the people who just stood there watching the man without trying to help.