35💦

Jungkook walked into a beautiful sight, the omega was smiling widely singing to Yo-Han. Taehyung's voice is beautiful.

The younger noticed his presence and stopped immediately.

"You have a beautiful voice." Jungkook compliments walking towards them

Taehyung mumbles a quite thank you then try to walk past him. Jungkook held his hand.

"How long are you going to avoid me, sit down and talk to me?"

Taehyung didn't say anything refuse to even show him his face

"Tae-"

He was interrupted by a guard.

"Your highness King Yoongi just entered the palace."

He smiles letting go of the omega's hand and placing his hand on Taehyung's waist instead, he's obsessed on how Taehyung's waist fits into his hand.

Taehyung didn't say anything or tried to move away from his touch which gave him the confident to draw closer and kiss the omega's hair mumbling.
"We'll talk later?"

No response

Jungkook lets him go. Taehyung walked out and Jungkook is sure he's going to the palace garden

Jungkook moved towards his son to atleast so hello since it's been an hour since he saw him last.

Few minutes later he was making his way outside the palace

Jungkook wasn't suprise to see Yoongi a day before the ceremony.

"You just couldn't wait, could you?" Yoongi turned to face him with a bright smile.

"Jeon Jungkook" They hugged laughing.

"Welcome brother"

"Your majesty" Yoongi partner bows smiling. Yoongi was one of those king who always, mostly travels with his consort every where, it was rare occurrence amoung kings, since they mostly just want to taste something new when they travel.

"Welcome to Achena consort Jimin"

"Where is he? where is the sun of Achena?" Jungkook laughs before telling the guards to lead Yoongi's companion to their prepared chambers.

"This way brother"

He leads Yoongi to his quarter.
"Your highness" the maids watching his son bow in greeting.

"How is he?" Jungkook asked like he wasn't here just a minute ago

"He's fine" one of the maid said

"Excuse us" The maids bow and left.
He walked towards his child, he smiled at just seeing his son. The boy made a loud sound of recognition making him feel giddy

"Hello son" Jungkook said smiling, he saw him like 5 minutes ago but still, Jungkook can never get tired of looking at him

He picked the boy up.

"My son Yoongi" Yoongi smiled and walked towards them.

"You have a son brother" Yoongi states holding his shoulder. Jungkook laughs.

"Yes I do, do you want to hold him?" Yoongi nods still smiling.

"By the gods Jungkook he took over every of your features"

Jungkook has noticed too but it's a little to early to tell, time will tell who is son will look more like. His son already has the biggest resemblance he could ever ask for.

"He has my birthmark Yoongi" Jungkook voices proudly

"What?" Yoongi's eyes blew wide

Jungkook pulled up his son's sleeve and showed Yoongi the mark.