27💦

Taehyung is already four months gone. Nothing much has been happening though. well.....

He sleeps and sleeps, his hyung visits him they go for a walk a lot, and he's been shifting a lot these last months.

Then his visit with the mid-wife.
And well the constant talk against him. People expecting him to drop dead any time soon, according to them he shouldn't have survived this long.

In all of these Taehyung is happy, he receives a lot of gifts from the people who believes him.

General Namjoon had arrived in Harlem in a carriage with a lot of packed gifts, said the people in the kingdom brought it for him, since they couldn't enter the palace he had to go to the gate and get them.

Namjoon said they all came in their number wishing him well.

Taehyung had cried and laughed, he had hugged Namjoon crying.

Namjoon had also brought his own gift said he was one of the believers.

Then the letter he received from Hoseok telling him he has heard everything and he believes him. Taehyung had spend the whole day crying.

Taehyung was happy to some extent, he was well taken care of, his baby is doing fine.

_____

At 5 months is belly has become so big, he's having difficulty even walking.

He just sits at one place most of the time though the mid wife has warned him against it.

Like always he was sitting in the little garden close to Harlem.

He was busy eating, shaking his leg and singing to whatever comes to his head. When he sees him again. He knows that scent anywhere.

The king's wolf.

One day Taehyung had woken up to a large wolf sleeping in front of his door scaring everyone in Harlem. He had recognized who it was instantly from the scent. Taehyung had shut his door immediately run back to his bed and cry.

He cried because he misses the king, he cried because he hasn't seen the king since the time at town square, he cried because the king didn't even care about him, not even one bit.

When he was done crying he blamed it all on his pregnancy hormones.

So since then it has become a normal occurance for the king's wolf to just sit or lie somewhere hidden and watch him.

Taehyung had spend days thinking about what could be going through the wolf's or the king's head. Then he stopped trying to think too much on things he won't find answers to.

The wolf never approached him, he just sits at a place and watch him.

Taehyung in some way felt protected, whatever reason the wolf was doing this Taehyung still didn't care.

______

It's been five months, five months of Jungkook burying himself in work. He's traveled to more than four kingdoms during this time, all for the kingdom's progress though not for his pleasure.

Or maybe he just wanted away from the palace, away from the pregnant omega.

Jungkook misses the male, the urge to hold him and take care of him won't leave him. He can't even explain the constant urge to see the omega, to protect him and the child in him.

He refused to see the omega because first he still doesn't believe the child is his, but the urge to see and protect the omega was driving him nuts.

It's why he shifts into his wolf to carry out that urge, he can't bring himself to do it in his human form so his wolf is more than ready to do it cause well 80 percent of that constant urge is from him.

Jungkook won't lie he's scared too, scared for the omega, the more time passes,the more he grows scared for the omega's life.

When he travels and comeback the constant fear of hearing the news of his death is what he's afraid of the most.

Or is it waking up one day to the news of his death? It's a shadow that follows him everywhere

Jungkook knows most of his people are rooting for the omega. Everyday he sees how much their hope grows.

This is the first time something like this has happen, he can understand why half the kingdom are hoping it's true. None of the omegas swore before the gods and for the fact the omega is growing healthy after everything and he is still alive?

Yes Jungkook understand why the hope of his people are increasing, why more and more people are beginning to hope too.

Yoongi has even heard of what happened and has written to him twice. It's everywhere

His council is not excluded, Jungkook can see it in their actions, the way they look at him, how much self control it takes for them not to speak about it in his presence.

He knows some of them has send their own guards to also watch the omega. And also has been sending him gifts.

Jungkook has only let himself believe it just once, just one vulnerable night, where he wishes he was really the father of the child Taehyung is carrying.

He would give anything to have a little him, his flesh and blood running and playing around the palace. He would give anything to hold his own child in his arms.

But he knows better, he had killed that thought immediately it came up. He's not allowed himself to think that way for years. He had come to terms with it a long time ago. The happening at the moment was messing him up.

He feels sorry for his people, he knows why they are holding on to hope, hoping in an impossible situation.

They are holding on to hope for their children, for the throne and for their love for Achena.

Achena is bound to fall without an heir, Achena will fall when Jungkook joins his ancestors.

____

Taehyung has really being craving fruits lately and he's happy people have been sending him a lot.

Wuuu! he loves being pregnant, actually he loves being pregnant with an heir. He laughs and touch his stomach. "I'm sorry my baby I'm a good Pa I promise"

He scoots over with his large belly to the table where the fruits Bong brought for him is. He had no idea who sent it but he's grateful.

Taehyung picked the first apple it fell out of his hand, he sighs. He couldn't go down to get it. He picked an orange it fell from his hand. He paused. What the- He picked another orange it fell too.

what in the name of-

He looks at his hand to be sure it wasn't shaking or something but nothing, his hands were ok

He picked another apple same thing

What-

"What the hell is going on!" He whispers completely frustrated to the point of crying. He just wants to eat fruits, why can't he just eat his fruits

Taehyung scoot closer planning on using his two hands to pick another apple but stop when Bong barge into his chamber with wide and teary eyes
Completely looking out of breath

She was litreally shaking.

"Please- please- please tell me you didn't eat any of it please t-"

She said pointing to the tray filled with fresh fruits

________

Bye