8💦

"You know my council leaders called me just few days ago according to them they found a solution for me"
Jungkook said stretching up his leg and relaxing his back on the chair

"Solution for the curse?" Yoongi asked all his attention now on the male in front of him.

"Yoongi they wanted me, me Jeon Jungkook to claim another man's child as mine"

"What?"

"I swear I was so close to hanging them"

"Ok I know they are desperate and scared for the throne not having a successor but this is too much. That is just ridiculous Jungkook. Have they forgetton the throne can't just be sit by any blood"

"I guess they did Yoongi because if they didn't they would not ask such a thing"

"Wow, I mean I know they are scared for the future, and their children's future. If anything were to happen to you now with no heir, your kindom will be doom. There's no Jeon that will take the throne, and the gods will never ordain any blood that sits on that throne, so in a every way the kingdom will fall but their solution is not even a solution"

And that is the one thing that use to bring tears to Jungkook's eyes. His kingdom will fall when he's gone. Everything his ancestors have worked for, the blood, effort and tears that has been put in to build the strongest and wealthiest kingdom will go to nothing.

No blood except a Jeon's blood can sit on the throne of Achena, that's how it is in every kingdom. Each throne was build under a blood oath, an everlasting covenant with the gods. That was the only way their ancestors could make sure the throne will be in their lineage forever.

If just anyone attempts to sit on the throne they'll fall sick and eventually die. Once a kingdom has no king, other kingdoms will come fight for it's land and properties, some will even turn the people to their slaves. That's how a kingdom falls.

It can't change not even in a situation were the king can't produce an heir

"Maybe they thought if I accepted another man's child, bring them up myself, the gods will over look it? I mean did they really think anyone can fool the gods"

"Please tell me you have relieved them of their duties, they have obviously lost their mind"

Jungkook sighs. "Already working on it, most of them are tired, expecially those that have been in position since the time of my father"

"Wise decision Jungkook"

"Enough of sad talks. Years of being mated, any regrets yet?"

"Never, the moment I took that step I knew I would have no regret Jungkook. I mean I knew I just wanted to be mated to one person, so I had to take my time and no regrets."

Jungkook hums clear indication for the shorter male to say more, Yoongi is already looking like he has more to say.

"He is amazing Jungkook and he has given me two wonderful children"

That's the word that still dull is heart. Jungkook remember the nights he stayed screaming begging for just one, just one child.. Now he doesn't even bother anymore. Like he said, he has made peace with his cruel fate.

Yoongi has 4 kids, but the only kids recognize officially as his are the kids from his mated pair Jimin. That's just how it is, the children your mate bore are the only children people recognize as your own children. Reasons being unmarked concubines aren't faithful they sleep with other royals and even guards too.

Offcourse well until the child is proven to be yours

That is why most royals marks their concubines, a clear indication that they are taken. if any Alpha is caught beding a mated werewolf they are immediately put on trial that usually just leads to their death.