3💦

"I just want to feel like I'm special your highness. You keep praising me on how good I make you feel but won't do this one thing I have been begging for, for almost a year now"

Jungkook hums watching Joda carefully. She was standing by the side of the bed, arms crossed over her chest, a white transparant robe covering her entirely naked body.

She's been asking him for a chamber in the main palace which Jungkook has disagreed countless of times but right now honestly he's considering it.

Giving Joda a place in the main palace will cement her position in the palace and his life as his favorite

His mate and partner is suppose to be the only one allowed a chamber in the main palace but he doesn't have any, and he isn't planning on mating, ever.

"I'll think about it"

The excitement came in an instant

"Oh by the gods really? My Lord thank you, for you will crown me the beautiful most privileged flower in the palace. My proudest King, most strongest and most Handsome King" she praises with a smile on her face and bowed again.

"You have always had a way with words Joda" Jungkook said chuckling. No man doesn't like praises, no matter how much they get to hear it, they will still want to hear more

Jungkook stood up from the bed walking towards her before picking her up and droping her on the bed it's going to be long night.

___

"Your highness you're expected to attend"

"Yoongi is my friend General Namjoon, there's no way I won't attend his mating anniversary."

Jungkook and Yoongi go way back. Yoongi has tried to help him in so many ways. He helped in searching for help, traveled with him to different places.

Yoongi's father stepped down from the throne 30 years ago after he started feeling so week daily. The man lived for another 10 years before he was celebrated and join our ancestors.

That was supposed to be the time he should have taken his crown too, that is if his parents didn't die leaving a 20 year old cursed heir to take over the throne.

The son that can take the throne is the child the reigning king had while he was already ruling. That's why most of them wait till they have taken the throne before they mate

Yoongi delayed in finding a mate though but he eventually did, mated an omega called Jimin 5 years ago.

Now they have 2 kids. Jungkook won't lie he feels envious sometimes.

In all he's happy, he's happy at least someone is living the life they dreamt of.

"Your highness you said to give a full brief of all the firearms that was used in our last war" Jungkook nods bringing his attention to Kim Namjoon his general

"Here sir, I compiled it into writing."

Let's not forget Namjoon was a scholar. A young scholar who wanted to do nothing but read and interprets books. Got cheated on by his Soon to be mate a day to their mating ceremony with his best friend.

Heart broken and dejected, he left everything and enrol in the Army, join the force in the kingdom. Closed his heart to all kind of advances. One of the most wanted single Alpha In the kingdom.. Kim Namjoon.

"You did well general"

____

So Taehyung has been roaming around the entire city, nothing. No work nothing, he needs to do something or he's going to go crazy.

Taehyung was already considering just going back home and trying again tomorrow when a statement made him stop right on his track.

There's no way this is happening right now.

"Excuse me" He said to the group of omegas standing in circle, they all turned to look at him and Taehyung does not like the eyes some of them are looking at him with.

Ok he doesn't have nice clothes, so what? He use to have a lot of nice clothes, bad condition put him in this state.

Taehyung tied his sharp tongue from saying something that will obviously not be in his favor at all.

"I'm sorry for intruding but I heard you said something about a replacement for a dancer?"

The tall one with deep red hair snorted and Taehyung concludes he doesn't like him at all

"Yes" another brown haired male omega said sending the red head a glare "Yes we are dancers, we dance in big occasions throughout the seven kingdoms" And Taehyung is already seeing stars

"Important occasions certainly not for people like you" The shorter omega snorts too.

Ok so two assholes Taehyung will deal with them later.

He remains focus on the male that was smiling genuinely at him.

"You dance?" The brown haired male asked ignoring those assholes too

"Yes, I even started dancing in my mother's womb that's how long I have been dancing" that drew out a loud laugh from the brown haired male, few chuckles from other omegas. The other two Taehyung didn't care about their reaction.

"So the thing is, one of our dancer broke her ankle and-"

"Hobi hope you're not thinking of bringing in so random kid into the group" the stupid red head dude again jump in to say

"Hey how old are you?" He needs to know his age before responding. physical appearance can never tell a werewolf real age, although Taehyung can already guess his age from his childish action

"Firstly you don't hey m-

"How old are you" Taehyung demands again, the shorter male is the one that response instead

"He's 21" he said receiving a dark glare from the red hair

"The audacity" Taehyung mutters. If it was back in his kingdom he would have shown this guy why he's call the no bullshit omega, Taehyung doesn't take bullshit

"Firstly red hair you don't call me a kid because I'm older than you kid, secondly fix your awful terrible attitude, thirdly" he turned to the brown haired male "You select your dancers base on status?"

"No, we select dancers base on Talent, I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok" he bowed Taehyung quickly return the bow.

"Like I said we have a slot, a ceremony is coming up where it's a must we must present a dance. We were just talking about putting up posters for dancers to audition but since you are here we could start with you if you pass. There won't be any need for posters or whatever so what do you think?" He turned to face the others.

A sharp no already left the red haired male, ok what in the name of the gods did he do to that omega.

"We will vote."

They were all six in number. Taehyung watch with a smile as 4 of the group raise their hands in  support of him auditioning

"I guess it's settled, can you audition now, our practice room is just down there" Hoseok points to a big decorated hut.

Taehyung smiled wide cause indeed this is a miracle.

______

If you feel uncomfortable about anything... Stop here. I'm serious  guys.

It's a made up world never forget that!

Like I said this book is going to be different, really different. (In a very exciting different way?) 🤭

And I also said it's my favorite but i don't expect you yall to like it too, Ok?

I love you so take care 💜💜