21💦

Taehyung was feeling so many things, he was excited, worried and also a little bit scared.

The moment he was waiting for, he is going to finally meet the king. He is going to finally tell the king about their unborn child. Taehyung won't lie he's so scared of how King Jungkook will react.

The palace on its on was a different world. Taehyung couldn't find it him to admire the beautiful palace. Another time, he assured himself.

The walk to Jungkook's chamber is taking forever. It seems Namjoon wasn't a man of many words or maybe the man didn't know what to say. They just walked in silence.

Tae pray to all the gods to help this go smoothly.

"General Namjoon" a voice called breaking him out of his thoughts.

A lady walked up to them with a sweet smile that looks so fake, shoulder and posture like she owns the world

"Lady Joda" Namjoon greets

"And who will this be?"

Rude

"This is Kim Taehyung the king's guest" The lady's eye twitch an invincible scowl hiding behind a much more fake smile.

Taehyung didn't need to be told twice to know this lady is one of King Jungkook's omega.

Taehyung bowed in greeting, not even bothering to open his mouth, because he didn't know how to address the lady it's not like she is the queen or something.

Plus he can see the lady hates him already, definitely another Junwoo. Taehyung knows when to respect someone and when to keep his respect from people who don't deserve it.

"General is he dumb or what"

Oh no she didn't

"I only talk when it is necessary, which offcourse I'm doing now since i have to tell the general" He turned to Namjoon with a sweet smile. "Can we go? the king is waiting"

The lady's plastic smlie was gone in a second. Took her long enough to wipe off that fake thing.

Before the lady could respond with whatever, the general was speaking up again

"Excuse us lady Joda"

Namjoon held his elbow leading him away. Taehyung turned back to meet a glare, typical, he smirked at her.

"You know I know there was fire hidden behind that calmness and quiteness."

"I am not quite in nature general, you just don't know me. Who was she though"

"Lady Joda, she is one of the king's omega"

Taehyung is going to pretend he didn't just feel a pang in his chest for absolutely no reason.

"I see" He responds quitely. The rest of the walk is quite.

They got to a massive door that looked like it was built with gold.

"The king is inside just knock on the door."

Taehyung noticed there was no guard outside the door but he passed a few at the entrance of this quarter though.

Taehyung nods

The general turns to leave.

"Wait!" The male turned to face him

"Take care of my brother, he likes you" Ok Taehyung isn't the one to beat around the bush he says it like he feels like to say it, sue him.

The general's eyes is blown wide, completely wasn't expecting that. Taehyung isn't done yet.

"Don't lead him on. If you hurt him, I don't care if you're an alpha, the strongest or whatever I will find a way to hurt you" He said the last statement with a smile. He doesn't make empty promises.

The male smiles, something he couldn't describe playing in his eyes. "Are you threatening me Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled sweetly

"No just making a promise I intend to keep general"

The male laughs quitely

"I like you, you're fearless, spirit of a warrior" The male's eyes still shine with something he still couldn't explain. "I like your brother too" he added softly. "And I promise not to hurt him"

"Then we are on the same page then"

"Go on I'm sure the king must have gotten your scent already." The general said, turning around and heading towards the exit of the king's quarter

Taehyung smiles nerves eating his inside raw. He walks to the iron gold door giving it a light knock.

He lift his hand to knock again but the door open suddenly, before he could blink a hand was dragging him inside, the door closed and he was being pushed back on it. Taehyung let out a very unattractive yelp.

"What the-" whatever he wanted to say died in his throat as the king's face come into view. Taehyung gulps taking in the hungry eyes.

"That is so not very kingly your highness"

"I don't care" came the short reply before hot lips was on his.

Taehyung kissed back, sighing into it. Heavens! He misssed this. He missed the king

"Taehyung" The king breathes when they pulled apart

"My Lord" Taehyung whisper back on his lips

He was feeling things he couldn't explain. The king's lips captures his again. Taehyung willingly let his hot tongue into his mouth.

Jungkook's kiss was like no other. He wants to kiss the king for eternity. He moans into the Alpha's mouth as the king suck, bite and kiss him like he can't get enough of him

His inside burns with want

The king groans lifting his feet off the floor and taking him to the bed.

Taehyung knows what is going to happen honestly he couldn't bring himself to stop this, he wanted this just as much as the king.

The king is the addicted drug he needs to take before he can think clearly. He's been starved of it for so long

The king dropped him on the bed taking off his robe, revealing his already hardened cock, Taehyung's mouth waters.

He pull off his pant, Taehyung stood up taking up his blouse shirt leaving them both naked.

Jungkook's eyes darkened

"When Namjoon told me a Kim Taehyung wanted to see me I couldn't believe it" jungkook says one finger already entering him.

"I thought you were never going to come to me" Another finger entered him.

Taehyung couldn't even say any word he was far too gone. He cried when Jungkook licked and sucked on one of his sentitive nipple.

"Every night I dreamt of our night together" A third finger entered him.

Taehyung wants to scream me too, but words seems far from him at the moment.

"How you took me all night" His fingers was replace with his cock sliding into him.

Later ...you will tell him everything later. He assured himself

________

Priority Taehyung.... Priority

I know yall really just want the part where he tells the king so bad huh? Hehehehehehehe

Will update another chapter later
Mostly as a thank you to Sushmitu2 Thanks for the cover darling 😘