10💦

Jungkook watch them dance literally on the edge of his seat. The blonde male is just something you can't look away from even if you wanted to. The way he twist and shake his waist and body, the definition of seduction.

Jungkook holds his breath when their eyes meet. He looks into his blue eyes mesmerized. Then the omega breaks the eye contact

Jungkook holds his breath through out their performance, he couldn't look away from the blonde male.

He was just beautiful, his eyes, please don't get him started on that.

The silence that engulfs the hall is a clear indication that Jungkook was not alone in this predicament. Everyone in this hall were all mesmerised.

That's exactly what these omegas are put together to do, from their looks, to their outfit to the song and to the way they dance. It's to enchant them keep them capitivated and well they succeed every time.

Seconds pass after they finished dancing and now the hall was still in full silent everyone still too enchanted to know what to do.

Yoongi started clapping pulling them all from their trance making them awkwardly clap along

The omegas bow before rushing off stage and Jungkook cannot wait to get his hand on the blonde omega.

___

"Great job guys" They all laughed greeting each other.

"All these for us?" Jiyong said rushing to the table that so many kind of food has been set for them.

"Wow I can't wait to move to a palace, royal life is everything" Jia smiles walking towards the table to start eating.

"Oh moongodess I hope I'm lucky enough, royal life starts soon" Another omega adds, they all laughed.

"So what next?" Taehyung ask

"Now we wait, The consort will let us know the royals that showed interest in us, then we choose the ones we want to stay with tonight, follow back home tomorrow or whatever."

"Oh please I just want King Jungkook" Taehyung turned so fast his neck almost crack. What in the name of the gods! Why is everyone mentioning one man.

"Don't even dream about it" Junwoo said with an eye roll

"Oh let me guess because you think king Jungkook is going to choose you" the omega snapped back

Taehyung needs to confirm something.

He moves quitely to Hoesok who was busy stuffing his mouth with food and seem not to be interested in the drama going on in the room.

"Which one was king Jungkook?" Taehyung asked looking away shyly when Hoseok gave him a knowing look.

The male laughed. "You too?" he mutters.

"I just want to know"

Hobi laughed again before turning to face him properly.

"You know king Yoongi right?" Taehyung nods. "Ok so the consort was sitting at the right hand of King Yoongi, the one that was sitting directly on the left hand of King yoongi is king Jungkook."

Taehyung's breath catch in his throat.

"Taehyung are you ok?"

No I'm not! I made eye contact with king Jungkook, how in the name of the gods do you expect me to be ok!

"Yes yes I'm fine" he said instead

Taehyung knew it the moment he saw the man, he fits the description he has pulls up in his head actually he looks better than the perfect picture he had in his head.

Jeon Jungkook is beyond gorgeous indeed the dream of every omegas

Taehyung looks back to the people on the table they all look in some way nervous, expectant except Hoseok.

"Hobi"

"Hmm"

"Do you have any one in mind you want to pick you?"

Hoseok laughs, like really laugh holding his stomach, leaving him to wonder what exactly he said that was funny.

"I'm sorry, sorry" The male said still laughing, the whole eyes in the room was on them now

"Taehyung my dear I already have someone" Hoseok said chuckling

Ok what? Didn't Jiyong say they all join for something and leaves when they achieve it.

"You do?"

"Yes he is one of the minister in this kingdom"

Oh a royal huh?

"Why do you still dance then?"

Hoseok tilt his head watching him like he is trying to find answers to why Taehyung is asking him these questions, gratefully he did.

"What did they tell you about the group?"

So Taehyung sighs and tell him everything Jiyong told him in a short summary

"Taehyung, everything Jiyong said is the truth. firstly you skipped a lot joining this group. It is a popular group and every one who shows interest to join already know what the group is for. A lot of people audition for it but just few are accepted"

"You are unaware of the group cause you are a stranger in this kingdom, I should have sit down and tell you everything from the beginning. At first I thought you knew everything before showing interest to join."

Taehyung pulled up a chair and sits in front of the male

"Anyways it is not a must that you must meet any Alpha tonight, you can chose to go home once you are done eating and consort Jimin brings our payment for the night, you would not be forced to do anything."

"Also even though the group was created for.. you know.. that doesn't mean you can't still stay and dance if you want to. The reason people leave is because they got what they wanted. Once the reason they join is fulfilled they leave. If the reason you joined is to dance then you are free to be in the group till maybe you don't want to anymore."

Taehyung let out a relief breathe, yes he still has a job.

"As for me, I'm in a relationship already, you are going to laugh but I'm you know a love believer." Hoseok mumbles the last part shyly

No Taehyung does not want to laugh he wants to introduce Hobi to his brother so they can sit around and talk about love all day.

"No that's not something strange to me, my older brother is a strong believer of love"

"And you?"

Taehyung didn't get the chance to respond and he's thankful to the gods for that.

Royal Consort Jimin walks in with few maidens smiling wide.

Here we go

_______

Here we go indeed

Alrighty guys

Bye