6💦

Taehyung has been practicing for almost three hours now.

The amount of waist twisting and bum shaking is no joke and Taehyung loves it, love to show what the moon goddess blessed him with, love to show it off.

His rounded full bums is one of his greatest endowment, his face, his small waist the perfect topping to his looks.

Yes Taehyung is not that humble, he knows he's beautiful and he never fail to use it when necessary.

"Taehyung wo! You have already perfected the steps"

"I'm good at learning dance steps very fast and when I do it sticks you know, I never forget it" Taehyung chuckles moving over to open the windows wider. "it's so hot in here." He mumbles

"Well that's good, the others are on their way already. We will practice together today and tomorrow morning before the ceremony. No room for mistakes. Kings from the other six kingdoms are coming"

Taehyung's interest piqued, I mean he knew important royals were coming but he hasn't really bring himself to think much about it.

Heavens knows the one person he wants to see so badly is king Jeon Jungkook. No Taehyung doesn't want to become one of his omega locked up in his palace no! Not really but Taehyung just wants to see the one man he's heard so much about.

Just that yes.

"Here before I forget, your outfit, just got this from the semestress"

"Wow Hobi this is beautiful"

"I know, pure rubber tight, will show your curves just perfectly" Hoseok said chuckling.

The others walked in already dressed in their dance atire

They all exchanged greetings. Taehyung bowed greeting those who actually sees him as an actual person

"So Taehyung how is it so far?"Kyong one of the omega he has taken a liking to asked

"He has perfected it already" Hoseok answered for him in a proud voice.

"Wow that fast? we all thought you would be struggling with it still"

"It took us weeks to master our steps and you did it in just three days?" Jia asked in a shocked voice.

Taehyung was really proud of himself right now.

"Why don't you all ask to see it first instead of believing like sheeps"

Off course Junwoo just had to open his mouth

"Really Jun what is your problem?" Kyong spits out bitterly

"My problem is with all of you. We do not know who this omega is. We just pick some common person on the street and boom he's part of the team. He doesn't even know anything about the crew"

Taehyung wants to pull him by his hair so badly, he wants to fling him on the floor and beat the stupidity out of him.

But he holds himself back, he does not want to break bones a day before they have to perform.

"Firstly Junwoo this team accepts every one as long as they can dance, secondly we needed a replacement and Taehyung here filled up the space just fine. Tell me what in gods name is your problem" Hoseok barks out glaring at the omega.

Junwoo opened his mouth and closed it before.. "Let him show us, let's see if he's perfected it first" The idiot said shamelessly obviously out of what to say, pathetic

Taehyung sighs, Hoseok rolls his eyes before meeting eyes with him.

"Come on Taehyung show us what you got" Taehyung sends him a wink
Before positioning himself taking in a deep breath.