33| Personal Stylist; Taehyung

"Why is it that only the skirt is allowed?" I frowned looking at the material in Taehyung's hands.

"We have a dress code miss if you still don't know." He replied, shrugging.

Currently, we're inside a shopping mall, to shop, of course, the clothes for my first day of work at their company were currently being picked up by my new personal stylist Kim Taehyung; the others? They went home except Jin, Taehyung, and Park Jimin himself, because he had to 'supervise' everything.

"Tell me, crème or black?" Taehyung nudged me with his elbow, carrying two hangers in his hands, I rubbed my temples, so much just to play pretend, "Taehyung I swear these will look awkward one me, why can't I have the freedom to choose my own clothes?" He huffed and sat down on a stool nearby, "Tell me one thing, what's with you and these skirts?"

I shifted all my weight to my left leg, hands on my hips, staring at the man in front of me, "I've never worn one of those since my high school, happy?" He looked befuddled, "Then what did you wear to your office, t-shirt, and pajamas?"

I sighed, "Do you remember what I wore when I first came here?"

"Button-up white shirt and black jeans, if I'm not wrong?"

"Correct. That is my formal wear."

His mouth opened to say something but he shut it when I continued, "Yes, we didn't have a dress code, so I wore the clothes which I am comfortable working in." Before he could say anything else his phone rang, putting the two hangers in his lap, he lifted his phone to his ear, "Yes, Jin hyung?"

He looked at me when Jin spoke something; a muffled voice was all I could hear from the other side, "Yes, I'm with her."

I raised a brow at him, "No, we aren't done yet."

I shook my head, "Mm, okay, okay, yeah come."

He hung the call and stood up and removed the skirts from the hangers, grabbing my arm he handed me the clothes, "Go try these on, Jin hyung and Jimin will be here soon, plus, I'm tired."

"Skirt on this minion shirt? What am I, a cartoon?"

"We'll buy a shirt too, now go change."

I scowled, "But-"

He groaned and pushed me inside the dressing room locking the door from outside; I banged my fist on the wood, "HEY!"

"Tell me once you're done Y/n, we'll go out to eat something then, my treat."

I sighed, resting my forehead against the door.

What in the world...

I stripped out of my jeans or Taehyung's jeans and started putting on the skirt, this black one had a golden zip on the side, giving it an attractive look, the soft cloth brushed against my thighs as I pulled them up, and zipped it.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I gripped my skirt anxiously.

That brat, this is too short! 

It ended a bit too before my knees, on mid-thighs; I pulled it down as if trying to lengthen it.

I'll just end up tearing this.

I inhaled deeply, my hand on the doorknob; only to find it locked when I tried twisting it.

"Hey, open it."

No response.

Did he leave?

"Taehyung open the door." I placed my palm on the door.