54| Move

"You should eat all what's given to you instead of picking your food like that, Park Jimin."

"Well lord send me to goddamn hell for having a choice." Jimin snarled back at Taehyung who rubbed his temples in frustration. "Y/n back me up on this." He said pointing an accusing finger at Jimin who was sitting on the bed with wide eyes, a spoon trapped between his lips. He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Cute.

I shake my head, shoving that thought at the back of my mind and hummed pretending to think as I looked up from the legal paper work and newspaper articles I gathered with the help of Loona. This scandal of Jimin's would call for an open public conference for sure, that I've determined till now. Plus, for the sake of legal functioning compensation would have to be given to either of the parties. Now, we'll just have to find a way to get out of media's eyes without courts being involved.

Compensation thing had been already discussed with Jin and in the end neither of us really want to press charges just for the sake of all these useless newspaper articles. As for now, focusing on helping Jimin recover has been the top priority, he needs to fix all those broken bones and scratches in order for us to take the next step.

After the little talk had been disrupted by Taehyung in the hospital, I deem Jimin has cooled off a bit; the hostility towards me has definitely gone down by quite a notch. We don't talk often but whenever we do at least we're not spitting insults at each other's faces anymore. Plus, Taehyung has been always there to be the peacemaker. It has been going well for the week which is coming to an end now.

It's possible the rest of them would wrap it all up in Italy and they would be able to come back by the middle of the next week. Taehyung and Jimin were delighted to hear the news. But one thing kept ringing in my head, this was all coming to an end soon. All of it would be over and I would never hear or see Jimin anymore. I found myself constantly torn between two thoughts, one, to tell Jimin about it all and apologize, two, to just let it be the way it is. Currently, I plan on sticking to the latter.

"I think I'm on your side Tae." I bowed my head suppressing my smile when a choir of protests broke out in the room. Jimin was so not having it, he claimed that the rice porridge tasted like absolute shit and he won't have a single morsel until he had something he really likes to eat.

I think Jimin's starting to be more like himself now, uncaring of my presence. It's endearing to hear his grumbled noises in the background constantly complaining about this and that.

Well, you've always been a picky eater since the start.

I smile wondering if I can cook tomato soup for him the way his grandma used to. Sure, it won't be an exact replica but it will come close to something.

"I'm so done with you." Taehyung huffed.

"So am I." Jimin deadpanned.

"Y/n I'm gonna head out to the office. Please take care of this nuisance-"

"How dare you call me a nuisance!"

"-For me" Taehyung finished, uncaring of whatever Jimin was on about, "Also, change his bandages, they're getting stinky like him."

Another offended gasp from Jimin made me chuckle, these two had an interesting friendship for sure.

"Yeah, go ahead Tae. Here I'll manage."

Taehyung thanked me and went out of the room, shouting something about being back in an hour or two. I slowly gathered all the papers strewn across the desk, or jimin's desk, to be more precise. Stacking them neatly on top of one another I pushed the pile in a corner. Jimin sat there, unmoving, steady eyes observing my every moment. I felt my hands grow clammy.