19| His Laptop

"Jimin, you've been watching this the whole time?" I heard Jin utter in disbelief

Oh no! Please tell me what I did was right; I didn't know what else to do. I hope I clicked on the right video.

I've been locked in Jimin's closet ever since Jin entered his room. I still didn't know why Jimin was making a fuss over it, he's acting weirdly. "What hyung is there a problem?" I could sense the fear in Jimin's voice.

"Grow up Jimin, will you? I know this interests you but please don't watch this while you're working, people will think I hired a kid as the creative director.

My heart dropped to my stomach when I heard Jin say that. I cursed under my breath; well at least it was better than getting caught while watching porn.

"Umm...hyung I like watching it." Jimin defended himself not even knowing what I turned on, on his laptop.

Yes, agree with it Jimin!

"Seriously, Jimin?! I'm already tired looking after Taehyung & Jungkook, I can't handle one more, I am not spending my whole money on Disney movies, you all are too old for them." Jin sighs.

"Don't you think you're way too old to watch 'Hotel Transylavania' now?" Jin asked.

Jimin's 'huh' was clearly heard, I bit back a chuckle, trying to figure out something that he hasn't done, but now is accused of it.

"Umm... y-yeah is anything wrong with that?" He quickly covered up his confusion.

"Nothing's wrong, I guess. Well, it's better than catching you watching a childish movie than catching you watch porn in the middle of the night."

"Hyung! when did I even watch porn?!" he paused "Till now, I mean.".

"Oh, Jimin, you never know when a man's desire changes"

"Enough hyung! Now go back and let me sleep."

"You're not going to watch it anymore?"

"No, I'm going to sleep. Good night!"

Is this how these guys talk every time, they don't even have an appropriate topic to talk about!

I wanted to get out of this cramped place as soon as possible. Though the doors were closed shut, I could still hear their conversation going on, on the other side. I felt embarrassed, as my ears turned red, blood rushing to my face.

I sighed in relief as Jimin opened the closet's door, cold wind gushed inside the hot wardrobe. I shivered at the sudden change, "Why are you...red?" Jimin mused.

"Uh... can you even imagine the temperature in there?" I fired back. "It was like someone pushed me into a volcano that's longing to erupt." I fanned myself.

"Okay, I've had enough now get out I'll talk tomorrow." Jimin started pushing you out of his room. "Hey! No, no, no, no, listen to me! You've to understand this!" I protested. When I was on the verge of being pushed out, his phone started ringing, well not his phone to be exact. A familiar ringtone rang in my ears.

Jimin lets go of me as he made his way across the room and pulls out a metallic tab with a white cover from inside one of his lamp table's drawer. When he turns around I realize it's my phone. "Hey! That's mine!"

"Of course, it was", he replied blankly as he read the caller ID on my phone's screen.

"You had it all the while..." I trailed off.

"Well, this specific person has been trying to call you for a long time now; I guess you might want to pick it up." he threw your phone on his bed.

The caller ID read MOM.

"Since, when has she been calling?" I looked away to avoid his gaze.

"Been two weeks now," he replied. I picked up the phone, rushed to his room's window, and dropped it. The phone crashed onto the ground; the sound of glass shattering echoed in the silent neighborhood.

"Why did you do that?" Jimin inquired.

"None of your business," I answered, clenching my jaw.

"If you don't answer me, then I would not do the favor you are going to ask me," he said smugly.

"It isn't necessary anymore, it's quite late though, and I'll get going." I walked out of his room.