8| Shiny Red Apple

Y/n's P.O.V

Cold.

I'm feeling cold again.

Why is it so cold? Didn't I sleep with a blanket?

"Wake up! I don't have much time!"

Ah...he's here early in the morning. Poor me.

I removed the soaked sheets from on top of me, rubbing my eyes, muttering curses at him. I looked down at my completely drenched clothes. It happened before too, I knew whose face I'm going to see.

"Don't you have another method to wake people up huh?" I said in an annoyed tone. I felt the bed sink beside me, Jimin sat down.

"I don't, now get up, you have a lot to do today"

"Am I going to apologize to that brat today?" I mumbled still half-asleep.

"What the hell-"

All my sleepiness left my body once I realized my surroundings, or specifically the person sitting in front of me.

Oh heck no...

It's Jimin, what did I just say-

This isn't going to end well.

"I mean, Good morning," I said looking everywhere but at him.

"Whatever" he sighed getting up.

"Whatever" I mimicked. Jimin's eyes widened a bit, allowing me to admire his beautiful eyes. The way his eyelashes flutter, his eyeballs were a mixed shade of golden and brown, reflecting the sun rays that shone upon them, the little black ball inside his pupil, like a black sapphire. His Blonde hair ruffled, the bright orange and yellow making it look like strands of gold, clad in a white tee and black joggers. Slim waist, babyface, and thick thighs.

Was he always like this...?

"Think before you do something," Jimin said through gritted teeth. His hands reach up your throat grasping lightly." Remember?" he whispered.

I look away, avoiding eye-contact. "Whatever" I scoffed.

Expecting the grasp to tighten around my neck, I mentally prepare myself, but he moves back letting go. "I wish Jin hyung would take back his words of me not using violence, but I can't go against his will, spared your life"

"You're no one to hurt me, and let alone sparing my life, trust me, I'd rather kill myself than getting killed by you"

"I'd help you dig your grave then," He said cracking his neck.

"Sure, would decrease the burden on me" I replied getting off the bed, stretching my arms above my head.

Ah, why am I feeling so stiff?

I walked towards the window, it was similar to the one in Jimin's room. Big and made of crystal clear glass, white curtains at the sides, illuminating the whole room with translucent white light. Resting my palm on the window's glass I sigh.

"So, when do I get to get out of here, Mr. Park?"

"I don't need to answer your questions, you must've clearly heard what hyung said last night"

Always so grumpy. Don't you have even the slightest happiness in your life? Or was I the one who took it away from you? Well, if I did, then I'm genuinely sorry for your loss. I feel kind of guilty, but not guilty at the same time, what you did to me, was the same thing, guess we're even.

"Did it hurt after I slapped you?" I mumbled incoherently.

"What?"

"Nothing, what were you talking about? You better have a good reason for waking me up" I said looking out of the window.