12| An Employee

I silently followed him, all the way to his room at the end of the hall, he halted and turned around to look at me, as much as I didn't want myself in this situation, I was determined to sort out this chaos in my life.

"I wanted to talk to you about something important, so if you don't mind" He opened the door to his room, and held it for me to enter it, being utterly confused I stared at him as if he's not a human but a creature from another planet.

His lips tugged down in a frown, his forehead ceasing with lines, "And if you do mind, I don't care, just step in"

I grimaced and entered the room which was familiar to me, the same peach-colored walls, shining brightly as the windows filtered the sun rays, making the glass appear golden, the white furniture added beauty and elegance to the neatly decorated room. The ceiling white in color, a small rack above the bed's headboard, and a few books placed on it. A little indoor plant pot near the window sill.

Aesthetic to say at least.

I flinched as he closed the door after entering.

Is this where I die?

I looked back at him, taking off his coat, opening his cupboard, and hanging it on the hanger. He took a brush and smoothened the piece of clothing before hanging it back inside. He took off his tie and then placed it on one of the racks in his cupboard.

Am I supposed to watch him strip...?

The thought made me shiver, I turned away from him walking towards the window assure of what he will do, the events from earlier this morning came flooding into my mind, how his wet skin felt warm against my back, the rigid abdominal muscles making me shudder.

His strong arm placed beside me on the table, another one on my harm touching my arm, his breath fanning over my neck and cheek, his lips brushing lightly against my ear as he whispered.

Wait, what am I even thinking?!

I placed my hand on the window's glass, sighing, and cursing myself mentally for letting things like those enter my mind. I watched him untie his watch and placed it in the drawer beside his bed, now only dressed in his black pants and a white shirt the first two buttons unbuttoned through the window's glass reflecting his image.

My eyes lingered over his exposed collarbones, noticing the small mole on his left collar bone, he looked at me straight in the eye, and I avoided his gaze, pretending I didn't even feel his presence in the room.

Just get to the freaking point! Why do you want me to watch you strip out of your clothes?! For god's sake don't strip out of what you're wearing.

I shut my eyes exhaling.

"So me and Jin hyung had a big conversation about you in the office today", he started.

I didn't look at him, keeping my eyes shut, I could feel his eyes looking at my back.

Uncomfortable.

"Why?" was all I could bring myself to ask, not wanting to speak another word in front of this man.

"We've been thinking about how to handle our case, so I've come up with something agreeable for me as well as him and I don't think it would be difficult to fool media with it"

I hummed wanting him to continue, knowing that what he said may or may not be comfortable for me, but we were trying to make amends here, we had to cooperate, no matter what. As soon as this gets wrapped up, it would be good.

"You'll work in my office as an employee"

My eyes snapped open. I looked at him through the glass once again, his eyes meeting mine.