6| Introduce yourself

Author's P.O.V

Jimin left the room leaving you behind. he shut the door only to face an angry Jin, arms crossed against his chest staring at Jimin with a death glare.

"What is it?" Jimin said gulping.

"Hmm...sorry I eavesdropped but what you did was wrong," Jin said in a calm tone. "Hyung she deserves this" Jimin fired back.

"Jimin, tell me who are you to decide this?" Jin questions.

There is a moment of silence between the two of them, Jimin sighs "Okay Hyung tell me what do you want"

" Jimin you and I both know why she's here, we want an apology to get our reputation back, but what you did in there was disgraceful, you know we're supposed to behave like gentlemen, you just can't treat anyone like this, do you know how disgraceful what you did was? Is this going according to our plan? No. Stick to what I said" Jin says sternly.

Jimin nodded.

"Treat her as you like, but you know how much I despise violence, it was such an immature act, Jimin, get yourself together, frustration and anger won't solve anything here, others will treat her as they like, and you're no one to interfere with that, neither am I, we just have to get done what we're meant to."

"But Hyung-"

"Don't try to argue, you know that if we go according to you this thing will never work out, plus she'll not be doing any household work in front of me, she's not a slave to anyone, all we'll do with her is to get her to apologize to you, and as soon as that is done, she'll be out of here, I don't want her in this house, she has nothing to do with our personal matters. She'll be joining us for dinner tonight and I want you to act a bit more responsible" Jin warns.

Jimin clenched his fist by his side, head hanging low "Okay"

"Good," Jin said "Now I'll go in and talk to her regarding this," Jin said, but before he could step inside he looks at Jimin who was trembling at the words said by Jin.

Jin noticed "Jimin, I know you felt insulted by that incident that happened yesterday, but you know it's really not the way to treat another person, this is not the way, we want the best for all of us, don't we? In this game, we have to patient and cooperative. I hope you will think about what I said, and not disappoint me again. "

"Hyung I'll obey what you say, I promise I won't disappoint you again, I'll not use violence until it's the only option left."

"I give you permission for that" Jin said patting his back. Jimin nodded.

Jin entered the room only to find you curled up in a fetal position, sitting on the ground. Your hands clutching your knees in front covering your face, when you hear footsteps coming towards you, you coiled back while your face was still buried behind your knees.

You felt the figure kneel in front of you.

"Why don't you all just leave me already?"

"Y/n I understand, what Jimin did was such a disgraceful act, he shouldn't have behaved like this."

You slowly raised your head, looking Jin in his eyes.

"You really think I would like to see any of your faces after what happened, just leave me alone already"

" I understand, all we want from you is a simple apology, and I very well know what Jimin did was so wrong, but he's hurt, we're hurt, you don't know what we're going through right now, the media is 24/7 behind our backs, firing questions about it, and we can't answer any of them, how can we? I know it must be difficult for you too, but just think about it once, with a calm mind, what do you think will be the best for all of us?"